Ecooking is down-to-earth luxury for your skin with an uncompromising focus on efficiency.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Amazon platform, helping build a marketplace strategy and creating opportunities with new and existing listings, making recommendations, and driving performance.
• Infrastructure planning for Amazon.
• Managing an extensive product catalogue, ensuring products are listed quickly and accurately across all channels.
• Variation management.
• Planning feedback processes.
• Responsibility for customer reviews and building up listings.
• Customer management process.
• A/B testing.
• FBA, replenish inventory, and inventory management.
• Buy-box optimization.
• Account management including full responsibility for account health.
• Customer relationship management.
• Extensive marketplace experience with a track record of managing and growing those accounts, ideally for a small to medium sized company with a high volume of products.
• A track record of developing and owning an e-commerce strategy to increase revenue/market share.
• Exposure to marketplace business across international locations.
• The ability to handle multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communications skills, both English and German are preferred.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
• Skilled and sweet colleagues with a passion for skincare.
• A good lunch arrangement, ginger shots ad libitum and a lot of cake.
• A social workplace in a beautiful setting with Friday bar.
• Free computer and phone
Ecooking was founded by Tina Søgaard in 2015. The vision of Ecooking is to create products that work and then contain as many natural and organic ingredients as possible – made with the environment in mind and sold at affordable prices. Designed in Denmark by an experienced and passionate Danish manufacturer, who started out by hand-filling the containers herself in a small factory. Today Ecooking is present in 32 markets, employs a staff of 74, and last year – in 2020 – sold a total of 4.1 million products.
Today, Ecooking is partly owned by Bluegem Capital Partners. Bluegem Capital Partners is a European private equity fund that was founded in 2007 and has over €500 million of assets under management. Bluegem Capital Partners exclusively invests in consumer brands with a strong growth potential and is proud of being a responsible and pragmatic investor and a true partner for founders and management teams, in growing and improving their businesses.
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Morten J. Bertelsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +45 2757 6258
If you can see yourself as Ecooking’s new Amazon seller administrator then send us your application and CV to email@example.com