Do you want to work with campaign planning
on a global scale? Are you a digital native accustomed to working with digital analytics as
well as cross channel campaign planning and optimization? EPOS, a company
delivering high-end audio solutions for gaming and enterprise, is looking for
an experienced campaign manager to join our digital marketing team in building
the brand-led efforts for EPOS in gaming.
Be part of the journey and grow with the team
As a campaign manager you will own and manage the campaigns that build the brand awareness, delivers tactical messages and traffic conversions. You will be responsible for structuring the campaign journey towards achieving our business objectives and bring forward-thinking ideas to build a strong performance-based campaign structure and reporting process.
Experienced professional with in-depth knowledge of performance-based marketing
We are looking for an experienced campaign manager to contribute to the building of our brand-led efforts for EPOS in gaming across the digital landscape. You will work closely with campaigns across social and paid media, incl. setup and optimization across platforms such as Facebook Business manager, Google adds and YouTube. You will be the go-to person for everything campaign related in the Gaming segment and will oversee end-to-end campaign work; from planning to reporting across the journey. As such you will hold in-depth experience and knowledge within working with performance-based marketing, where you are used to optimizing with variable prizing through the campaign journey. You will work with our local agencies as well as trade partners to ensure that our campaign planning delivers on the business and brand needs.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Ownership of our campaign planning, incl. coordinating with relevant stakeholders
- Ownership of campaign optimization and reporting structure
- Ownership of the performance-based marketing approach, as the campaign foundation
- Campaign management, including optimization and monitoring of campaigns, budget allocation, leading A/B tests, identifying new channels and audience adjustments
- Champion of digital analytics, helping to build the analytics competence in the team
- Measure performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), delivering performance reports across the campaign journey
You hold strong people- and project management skills and you have experience in handling multiple deadlines. An interest in the world of gaming is a plus, but not a requirement. Experience within gaming or consumer tech/lifestyle brands will be preferred.
To succeed in the role, we need you to tick-off the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with campaigns at a global scale, with proven results
- Experience with campaign setup in Facebook add-manager
- Experience in working with setup of adds through Google Network
- Experience in working with reporting through Google Analytics
- Proven experience in working with a performance-based marketing approach
- Strong communication skills and fluent US English, written and spoken
EPOS delivers premium audio for the ultimate gaming experience. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of skilled audio and business professionals. We value transparency and accountability and so do you. This position offers you a large degree of autonomy and responsibility. You will be part of EPOS’ Gaming segment and will report to the Global Digital Marketing Manager.
Please submit your application and current CV in English. The interviews will be conducted on a continuous basis, and whenever a relevant candidate is found, the position will be closed.
If you have any questions regarding the job please contact Global Digital Marketing Manager, Lerke Stamer Christoffersen on +45 3135 1086