Building on our worldwide success, we are now looking to realize an ambitious growth plan together with a Channel & Project Manager responsible for Nordics marketing and content production
Build your success with us
This position is a unique opportunity to embrace both Project Management and Channel Partner Management. You will be responsible for channel marketing with our partners in the Nordic region and support the brand management to produce the relevant content. You are creating brand awareness by realizing the brand expressions at the right time, you will contribute to the sales growth and optimize the customer journey.
On the Market side:
- Project management of customer lead generation campaigns in local markets
- Driving engaging and exciting product launches.
- Ensure Marketing material & campaigns are created and implemented in the channel with the needed local adaption (translation, promotion, product focus etc.) needed for success.
- Supporting activities like: Focus days, trade sales floor events, incentives, trial programs, campaigns, promotions etc.
- Ensure ROI on channel initiatives are continuously improved and evaluated, and solid reporting attained from our partners on our activities.
- Be the brand ambassador in the channel, ensuring material developed by partners is according to brand guidelines. Act as a sparring partner to the channel, challenging to improve future marketing activations by benchmarking data points available.
- Execution of local agreed marketing budget for channel & trade. (MDF allocation to partners)
Internal relationships and collaboration
- Develop local channel and partner strategy in collaboration with global and regional marketing
- Provide input in development of global marketing campaigns, ensure local ideas, market trends are fed into global deliverables.
- Ensure scale in region by grouping initiatives (events, incentives, campaigns, promotions) together with head of regional marketing
- Provide input for the Global/Regional marketing strategy
- Provide input for the local sales and marketing strategies
- Share best practice with regional marketing managers
and Trade Marketing Managers across countries
What we are looking for
A team player who can span accross marketing diciplines with agility and high energy. An independent individual who knows how to balance freedom and responsibility. You are convincing and proactive with the ability to communicate in a compelling manner.
Ideally you have:
- Bachelor’s degree within BA, Marketing, Communication or Advertising
- B2B environment experience
- Proven project management experience
- Partner/reseller management experience
- Budget management experience
- Brand or industry knowledge
- Salesforce and marketing automation knowledge
Furthermore, the ideal candidate is:
- Excellent in written and verbal communication in English
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to changing environments and needs
- An independent self-starter with the team spirit
- Transparent & accountable
Application & Contact
We will start interviewing as soon as we have qualified candidates and the start date is preferably in Q4 2020. Please attach your motivated application and a current CV in English only and notice we only accept applications through our online recruitment system.
If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Head of Marketing for Northern EMEA, Simone Mareth at firstname.lastname@example.org
EPOS is an audio and video solution company developing and selling devices for business professionals and the gaming community.
Based on leading and advanced technologies, the Danish founded company delivers high-end audio and video solutions with design, technology and performance as paramount parameters.
The establishment of EPOS is based on the decision to let the business segments of the joint venture – known as Sennheiser Communications – between Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG and Demant A/S evolve in different set-ups.
Alongside the introduction of a new own-branded portfolio, EPOS continues to design, manufacture and sell the current Sennheiser Communications portfolio co-branded as EPOS I SENNHEISER.
EPOS is part of the Demant Group – a world-leading audio and hearing technology group. As such, it builds on more than 115 years of experience of working with innovation and sound.
With headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, EPOS operates in a global market with offices and partners in more than 30 countries. Find more information at www.eposaudio.com