Ansøgningsfrist : 12.06.2022
Content Writer for the Scandinavian landscape design market
We are looking for a creative and outgoing Danish- and English-speaking “Content Writer who is passionate about “green, liveable cities”, “sustainability” and “urban design”.
To support our brand building and storytelling, we are looking for a creative and outgoing Danish- and English-speaking “Content Writer” who is passionate about “green, liveable cities”, “sustainability” and “urban design”.
You will become part of a small, professional, and welcoming working environment with Danish and Swedish colleagues. You will report directly to the Marketing Manager of our small marketing team, which is located at our HQ in Værløse, close to Copenhagen. You will help write value-creating editorial content for our digital channels, especially aimed for the Scandinavian markets, and you will work closely with our sales and technical departments to create the best content possible.
Task & Responsibilities
- Write English and Danish content, such as blogs, interviews, and case stories, and publish on our websites and online channels for the Scandinavian market
- Research trends, gather information and find inspiration for relevant content
- Plan and manage content for our SoMe channels
- Create basic image/video content to accompany relevant content
- Manage translations with external partners
- Gain knowledge of specific product groups (with help from the product and sales team)
- 3+ years of proven experience from a similar position (B2B)
- Relevant training as a copywriter
- Basic knowledge about InDesign and Photoshop
- Solid knowledge about LinkedIn
- Experience with SEO
- Native or full professional proficiency in Danish and English
- A well-spoken communicator, who loves to write, and who has a knack for tapping into the brand voice to produce consistent work that aligns with the brand
- Responsible, structured and detail-oriented
- A friendly, outgoing, and collaborative spirit
- A love and interest for landscape and urban design, architecture, sustainability, and green cities.
- A full-time position involving a high degree of interdisciplinary contact
- The position is in Værløse, north-west of Copenhagen.
- A friendly and professional atmosphere rooting in mutual trust and respect
- Employment in a company that is in a good development
- Good working conditions in a dynamic and smoke-free environment
- Partly paid lunch and a company pension scheme
Company Core Values
- We are decent: Egoism is not welcome. At Milford we are loyal,pleasant and fair.
- Dynamic Atmosphere: At Milford you get the opportunity to develop and make an impact in a fast-paced environment. We are professionals that are hungry for new challenges. At the same time, we make things happen in a fun and pleasant way.
- 100 – 100: We got your back, you got Milford’s back – 100%, both ways.
- Ownership: We are proactive and self-disciplined individuals,that are passionate about our industry. We love employees that bring in new, inspiring ideas and act on them. A passive, uncommitted individual is not our cup of tea.
- We love to win!
If the buzz words “green, liveable cities”, “sustainability” and “urban design” excite you, and you qualify with the above-mentioned skills and qualifications, we would love that you send your application to hr(at)milford.dk with the subject “Content Writer”.
Looking forward to hear from you!