Ansøgningsfrist : 08.06.2022
Rackbeat is looking for an experienced content writer to join our growing marketing team🚀
Are you interested in being the (written) voice of the fastest-growing WMS in the Nordics?
This is an exciting opportunity to find new and creative ways to connect with Rackbeat’s audience and grow our marketing machine. Furthermore, you will have the chance to aid in positioning Rackbeat as a thought leader – within our industry.
We expect that you can write engaging content on a range of subjects, predominantly in Danish, but English proficiency will be considered a strength and Nordic languages a benefit. Experience in software, economics, and technical writing is a bonus – particularly with a B2B audience.
You will work with both paid and unpaid platforms and be expected to master different styles, from educational to more entertaining content. Your main task is to attract potential customers by producing compelling writing that Rackbeat’s target market is interested in reading about, therefore, continuous research and updating your knowledge base are required.
- Produce well-researched content (white papers, eBooks, blogs, e-mails, articles, etc.) targeted at campaign personas to optimize the customer journey and deliver the right message at the right time
- Conduct research and case story interviews
- Turn complex data and technical information into compelling stories to craft clear and concise persona-based narratives
- Proofread and edit – both print and digital material
- Collaborate with the marketing team in the production of creative assets
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Work closely with the rest of the Marketing team in evolving our B2B inbound marketing engine – aligned with our customer journey
- E-mail marketing, newsletters, and ad hoc content
- A team player, great listener, natural researcher, and an independent thinker
- Fluent and highly proficient in Danish, Secondly English, Norwegian & Swedish
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience (Previous Roles: Content Marketer, Copywriter, Editor, Corporate Communications, Inbound Marketing)
- Knowledge of SEO
- BA in journalism, communication, Danish, or other related disciplines
- Ability to understand and translate complex concepts into clear, concise, and impactful communications
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading skills and experience in creating, adapting, and unifying content for multiple channels
- Organized self-starter and problem solver, confortable with deadlines and feedback
- Drive to learn about Rackbeat as well as the ecosystem around Rackbeat
- Excellent communicator and storyteller, with an analytical and result-oriented mind.
You will have a unique opportunity to put your mark on Rackbeat’s inbound marketing engine📝
You will work closely in s small but impactful marketing team that values learning, impact, flexibility, and wellbeing.