Ansøgningsfrist: Snarest muligt
Unleash your potential in a creative powerhouse
Would you like to set your mark on a global premium audio brand? Do you set the bar high and have a creative mind? And do you value a fun and dynamic work environment with great colleagues from all over the world? If yes, then please read on!
Join a passionate and international team of industry trailblazers
As Copywriter you will join our in-house creative team, strengthening and supporting the Global Marketing function consisting of three departments: Brand Management, Enterprise Solutions and Gaming. In close collaboration with art directors, project managers, and other amazing colleagues, you will be working on a variety of different copy tasks across different assets and channels.
Make an impact from day one
With reference to the Head of Brand Management, you will be part of a passionate and international creative team, where we set the creative direction of the EPOS brand, and where you can have impact from day one.
Your daily tasks will consist of:
- Responsible for all copy tasks including campaign storytelling, headlines, scripts, ads, social media posts, SEO, newsletters etc.
- Create copy for all web assets including landing pages, product pages, PR, editorial pieces and everything in between
- Proofread and edit materials, developing and producing brochures from start to finish
- Ensure deadlines and quality standards are met
- Fluent in written and spoken English; other additional languages an advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience as copywriter
- Agency and tech experience an advantage
- A relevant education
- Creative problem-solver and conceptual thinker
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to translate complex concepts into content that is clear, concise and human
- Thrive in a collaborative and dynamic work environment with many stakeholders
- Dare to challenge the brief if you have a better idea
- Can juggle many projects simultaneously and know how to prioritize your time
- Work structured and detail-oriented
As we review applications and conduct interviews on a continuous basis, we recommend applying as soon as possible. Please attach some examples of previous work, a cover letter and your CV in English only. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Head of Brand Management, Sara Hansen +45 51930082
EPOS is an audio and video solution company developing and selling devices for business professionals and the gaming community.
Based on leading and advanced technologies, the Danish founded company delivers high-end audio and video solutions with design, technology and performance as paramount parameters.
The establishment of EPOS is based on the decision to let the business segments of the joint venture – known as Sennheiser Communications – between Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG and Demant A/S evolve in different set-ups.
Alongside the introduction of a new own-branded portfolio, EPOS continues to design, manufacture and sell the current Sennheiser Communications portfolio co-branded as EPOS I SENNHEISER.
EPOS is part of the Demant Group – a world-leading audio and hearing technology group. As such, it builds on more than 115 years of experience of working with innovation and sound.
With headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, EPOS operates in a global market with offices and partners in more than 30 countries. Find more information at www.eposaudio.com