Are you passionate about CRM and looking for a buzzling atmosphere in a rapidly growing international company?
Are you Interested in Salesforce and want to work with it full time? Are you happy to help and handle many stakeholders and varied tasks? Do you see yourself as a team player with a good mood? We are looking for a new team member in the CRM group based in
International spirit and big ambitions
EPOS, part of the Demant Group, develops and produces premium audio products for businesses, gamers, and air traffic controllers. Our ambitious growth strategy gives you the exciting opportunity to set your fingerprint on our global expansion and work with our teams in all segments and countries.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Responsibility of our training platform Fuse and provide support and Salesforce CRM training to staff on an ongoing basis.
- Being responsible for data privacy issues in Salesforce CRM and Community Cloud.
- Test and roll out of new features in Salesforce.
- Implementing “How to” guides, along with troubleshooting user issues.
- Contribute to presentations.
- Ad hoc coordination tasks.
Engagement, curiosity and reliability
We expect you to have a relevant educational background and experience from working with CRM, preferably Salesforce.
We are looking for the following qualifications and personality:
- Experience from working with IT projects and support.
- Some experience working in agile development processes.
- Coordination and stakeholder management experience
- Result-oriented, ambitious, and persistent work style
- Fantastic team player
- Fluent written and oral English, knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
Joining us you will be working in a globally growing company with rich opportunities for professional and personal development.
Application & Contact
Please submit your application and current CV in English. The interviews will be conducted on a continuous basis, and whenever a relevant candidate is found, the position will be closed. Start date: As soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding the job please contact CRM Manager, Ulla Visfeldt at Mail: ULVI@eposaudio.com – Mobile: 2552 5907
EPOS is an audio and video solution company developing and selling devices for business professionals and the gaming community.
Based on leading and advanced technologies, the Danish founded company delivers high-end audio and video solutions with design, technology and performance as paramount parameters.
The establishment of EPOS is based on the decision to let the business segments of the joint venture – known as Sennheiser Communications – between Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG and Demant A/S evolve in different set-ups.
Alongside the introduction of a new own-branded portfolio, EPOS continues to design, manufacture and sell the current Sennheiser Communications portfolio co-branded as EPOS I SENNHEISER.
EPOS is part of the Demant Group – a world-leading audio and hearing technology group. As such, it builds on more than 115 years of experience of working with innovation and sound.
With headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, EPOS operates in a global market with offices and partners in more than 30 countries. Find more information at www.eposaudio.com