Ansøgningsfrist: Snarest muligt
As Data Analyst you will sit within EPOS Group Marketing, in the Commercial Excellence team. You will be joining the team on an exciting and challenging journey to digitizing our business.
Being part of this journey will allow you to have a significant impact on the new set-up. The role works across both Enterprise Solutions and Gaming segments to develop content aimed at increasing visibility to data, analytics & insights to drive business results.
As the e-learning specialist, you are anchored on Commercial Excellence which sits under Group Marketing. The aim of the role is to ensure our B2B Partners, as well as our Global Sales teams are fully aware of the brand, story, and our values. In addition they need to be certified in selling our products, and should be challenged within solution selling, newest trends in the industry and relevant technologies.
Working with a range of in-house subject matter experts, and with external vendors, the role is versatile and requires good project management skills. As the sole e-learning responsible it is expected that you give input to the digital learning content strategy, but also work closely with other learning peers, such as the Commercial Trainer handling face to face training of the partners in the markets.
• Analyzing Marketing & Sales funnel
• Measuring performance
• Digital campaigns, ROAS, Cost of leads, CLV
• Marketing strategies
• Sales strategies (Trial program, Samples program, Deal Registration & Special pricing)
• Monthly reporting on Marketing KPIs
• Design the key dashboards for reporting, customer targeting, market intelligence and sales manager tools.
• Development of insights to drive efficiency in the commercial excellence process.
• Develop materials, presentations, scorecards & measurements for internal audiences to articulate strategy, validate key metrics, and track execution and effectiveness.
We expect you have:
• Ability to evaluate market potential, create customer segmentation and prioritize commercial opportunities
• Deep understanding of customers’ / channel partners’ business priorities and journeys.
• An ability to turn insights into relevant, actionable guidance for targeting, market intelligence and new project or processes
• A spirit of collaboration across different teams and functions in a global organization
• A strong working knowledge of BI tools such as Power BI, and other tools such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint.
• Salesforce knowledge is a plus
• Master degree recommended.
• 3 to 5 years of analytics experience recommended
As a person you are:
• Self-starter and -discipline.
• Good communicator: involving and engaging stakeholders.
• Organised and multitasker
• Analytical and on top of trends within data insights
Applying for the position
We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on continuous basis and urge you to apply as soon as possible.
Please attach your motivated application and a current CV in English only.
If you have any questions about the job please contact Head of Commercial Excellence, Rémi Ferraro at +45 2535 6891.
EPOS is an audio and video solution company developing and selling devices for business professionals and the gaming community.
Based on leading and advanced technologies, the Danish founded company delivers high-end audio and video solutions with design, technology and performance as paramount parameters.
The establishment of EPOS is based on the decision to let the business segments of the joint venture – known as Sennheiser Communications – between Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG and Demant A/S evolve in different set-ups.
Alongside the introduction of a new own-branded portfolio, EPOS continues to design, manufacture and sell the current Sennheiser Communications portfolio co-branded as EPOS I SENNHEISER.
EPOS is part of the Demant Group – a world-leading audio and hearing technology group. As such, it builds on more than 115 years of experience of working with innovation and sound.
With headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, EPOS operates in a global market with offices and partners in more than 30 countries. Find more information at www.eposaudio.com