Ansøgningsfrist: 29. september 2021
We are looking for an inspiring and commercially savvy Client Excellence Director (CED) with outstanding project and stakeholder management skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and great leadership skills who will be part of a company in rapid development.
The CED is a central part of the Commercial team with a direct report to the SVP Head of Commercial and is primarily concerned with contributing to the commercial success of the business by ensuring that all projects are executed effectively, delivered within agreed scopes and timelines, and to clients’ satisfaction.
This position has direct supervisory responsibilities for the project management team of 6, acting as line manager to the Project Managers and supporting them in achieving their client objectives through seamless delivery. The CED is also responsible for driving and completing direct report reviews and performance evaluations and is key to ensuring the upskill and retention of top Project Management talent.
This role also includes and is responsible for HUB Management (supply chain management). As HUB Manager the CED is expected to support in the planning and delivery of all HUB services, strategically analysing and improving billable utilisation of the HUB teams, capacity planning and forecasting, and project profitability of HUB teams.
The CED takes full responsibility for owning client relationships and projects, transforming client briefings and needs into high-quality innovative solutions as well as motivate and inspire the creative and production teams to deliver state of the art solutions. Also, the CED works collaboratively with the Commercial team to identify new opportunities, and ensuring excellence in client service is an important part of the role.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Manage and deliver high quality projects on budget, risks management, time, and to the satisfaction of the client
- Create and manage project plans, status reports, risk assessment plans, change orders, resource needs etc
- Work closely with Commercial Lead/Client Lead and project teams on an ongoing basis and ensure changing resource and project requirements are met and understood
- Effectively interact with all levels of client and stakeholder management
- Leverage project knowledge and client relationships to assist in revenue growth within the account
- Build and nurture strong relationships with clients
- Support the development of pitches and new business proposals
- Build strong relationships, both within reporting lines, but also across the other departments
- Carry out all elements in relation to the project management team, including hiring, appraisals, 121 meetings, team meetings, personal development plans, identifying training needs, and performance management
- Continually review and improve internal processes and tools, driving efficiency and business growth
- Drive the project management strategies of the HUB teams
- Support the CEM function when collaborating with the HUB teams
- Be the escalation point for any HUB resource and project delivery issues and effectively resolve the same
- Work with the CFO to maximise billable utilisation and revenue of the HUB team and to minimise unbillable utilisation rates of the HUB team
- Analyse and monitor HUB capacity planning and forecasting data
- Ensure efficient and consistent processes and documentation are defined, implemented, and maintained by HUB teams
- Have a thorough understanding of the services across Anthill and how they integrate with the HUB teams
- Proactively and continually review HUB processes and collaboration to ensure gaps and opportunities are spotted, and where gaps are spotted strategically plan changes for improvement
You are a commercially savvy, forthcoming, and self-driven person with an open-minded and entrepreneurial spirit with a best practices and processes mindset. You come with a proven successful background within digital project management, especially in complex digital media/communications projects, and have minimum of 2 years of work experience in a similar director position, leading a team and preferably within an agency setting. Furthermore, you have strong web technologies experience, solid proficiency in Microsoft Project and Excel, an understanding of SEO and Google Analytics and are familiar with Content Management systems and HMTL. If you have a PMP / PRINCE II certification, experience in Agile project management and/or from the life science industry, it is seen as a great plus but is not a requirement.
As you will be part of an international team, it is essential that you grasp the English language to perfection, verbally as well as written, and naturally communicate, present and negotiate with both clients and colleagues.
Personally, you are authoritative and efficient, have the ability to direct and lead, and are capable of mentoring members of the project management team. You are empathetic and accommodating, and your passion for growing the agency affect every team member. Thereto, you can motivate and encourage all delivery teams to deliver top quality products and have an inspiring commercial and customer-focused sensibility that is attuned to delivering value to clients and value to the business.
Contact person: Lydia Henny, email@example.com