Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Digital Marketing department
As our new Digital Campaign Manager you will be part of our journey to professionalise the digital marketing setup in Ramboll, by developing best-in-class campaigns, with a primary focus on delivering account-based marketing. You will join 5 dedicated colleagues, who are passionate about what we do and enjoy working together as a team to deliver extraordinary results, in collaboration with colleagues from across the organisation. The Digital Marketing department is newly established, and you will play an essential role in shaping Ramboll’s digital marketing strategies. The team works flexibly from Ramboll’s global Head Office in Ørestad, Copenhagen .
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Own campaign
strategy and campaign execution.
- Develop and execute on channel strategy for campaigns.
- Analyse business goals in relation to value propositions, define target groups and develop content strategies to deliver effective messages to the right audiences at the right time
- Creating and executing digital marketing campaigns, with a primary focus on account-based marketing.
- Development of best practice for digital marketing.
- Campaign performance measurement and analysis.
- Collaboration with media agency.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- 5+ years’
experience from a similar role in a global B2B company or agency.
- Solid track record of creating campaigns and performance marketing, preferably with account-based marketing experience.
- Experience with utilizing social media and marketing automation to reach desired audience.
- Experience with e-mail marketing.
- Experience with measuring campaign performance.
- Solid track record of successfully coordinating and structuring your projects.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- A Master’s degree in e.g. business, marketing, communication or sales.
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: being a confident communicator with superior stakeholder management skills, comfortable with taking ownership of processes and campaign strategies, and having a creative and test-based approach.
Welcome to our Support Organisation
In Ramboll’s Support Organisation we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organisation to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, architecture and consultancy company. Working at one of our offices in 35 countries you will join 16,500 fellow bright minds in creating innovative and sustainable solutions within Buildings, Transport, Energy, Environment & Health, Water and Management Consulting. Combining local experience with global knowledge, we help shape the society of tomorrow.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.