Ansøgningsfrist : 31.01.2022
We are looking for a proven Digital Dialogue Marketing Specialist with 3+ years’ experience to join the Personal Banking (PeB) Digital Sales team in Denmark. This is an opportunity for you to join the exciting digital transformation of the banking business and to hold a position where your work has direct influence on the future success of Nordea.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
You’ll join Digital Sales as a Digital Dialogue Marketing Specialist and you will be responsible for the performance of our customer-facing 1:1 communication from our owned channels, mobile bank app and net bank and e-mail marketing.
What you’ll be doing:
- Translate business objectives to impactful 1:1 strategies & tactics
- Define target groups, plan and design campaigns and communications flows in all 1:1 channels
- Preparing, executing and measuring results of our 1:1 activities (including performance reports and analytics insights)
- Write performance focused content for 1:1 channels: mobile bank app & netbank
- Hands-on management of our owned channels, mobile bank app & netbank
- Testing, evaluation and optimization
The role is based in Denmark. The team is a data-driven team focused on performance and committed to maximizing returns on online investments.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are a digital native communicator, passionate for anything digital, marketing and performance related
- Are a skilled content creator with hands-on experience in writing engaging 1:1 messages
- Are numerate and have strong analytical skills, using analytics tools to monitor, measure and provide insights on behaviour that can drive desired engagements
- Are a proactive “Doer” that thrives in a complex environment, generating ideas, solving problems independently and communicate these ideas and decisions effectively to team members and stakeholders
Your experience and background:
- Proven experience in driving online business growth and customer engagements through usage of customer data and 1:1 channels Experience from Adobe tools is a strong plus
- Hands-on experience in using analytics platforms (campaigns, tools, measurement, follow-up and analysis) like Adobe Analytics and Qlik Sense is preferred
- Experience working with a major financial brand would be an advantage but not a requirement
- Fluency in both written and spoken Danish & English (professional level)
- Master’s degree in marketing, advertising, business or related field. Equivalent years of working experience will be considered in line of a degree
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31/01/2022. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Tanja Overgaard, Head of Customer Engagement, Denmark (+45 25 40 40 80) or Anne Carine Skjellevik, Nordic Head of Customer Engagement (+ 47 924 92 999).
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.