ComplyCloud is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist
Welcome to the world of ComplyCloud, one of Europe’s leading GDPR compliance tools. We invite you to apply for the position as Digital Marketing Specialist and join us on our extremely exciting journey towards capturing the European compliance market.
Our vision is clear: We have built a SaaS-solution, based on +40 million algorithms (and still counting), with the purpose of simplifying GDPR compliance to protect personal data. We are Spartans on a mission to democratize data by providing companies and organizations across Europe with equal opportunities to become and remain compliant with the GDPR.
Join our GDPR universe
As our Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be the star of the digital activities we initiate to generate and nurture leads. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing to drive campaigns that keep filling our funnel with relevant suspects and prospects. You will drive initiatives to support the entire digital journey from awareness to consideration and purchase and stand out as the pioneer of ComplyCloud’s digital performance. You are eager to experiment, test, measure and refine to ensure the optimal marketing performance and investments.
These are the important deliverables you would successfully deliver as a Digital Marketing Specialist:
- Build a digital execution plan with initial focus on testing and learning, followed by digital proof of concept and best digital practice.
- Work with our Head of Marketing to select the right digital tools and channels for specific activities, target groups and goals.
- Expand use of Paid Ads according to learnings and experimentation.
- Contribute to optimization of our website to earn more conversions.
- Test and implement Account-Based Marketing, Intent Marketing and Retargeting etc. wwihere relevant.
- Work with our business platform owner to provide dashboards and reports – and adjust your work accordingly to constantly optimize our marketing mix and spend.
- Generate leads in the Danish market and replicate initiatives in new ComplyCloud markets, UK being the first to enter in 2022.
To perform successfully in this position, we expect you to:
- Have a digital DNA. You think digital, you act digital, you consume digital.
- Have a proven track record of successful digital projects and campaigns.
- Be self-driven, curious and take initiative because you want to obtain the best results.
- Have technical skills and be data-driven in your approach and enjoy working with data.
- Have experience with Google Ads and be familiar with Google analytics, tag manager etc.
- Be business fluent – both written and verbally – in Danish and English.
What working at ComplyCloud is like
It’s fun. It’s educating. It makes sense. Our organizational structure is flat, you will be given a lot of responsibility and your space of execution is large and flexible. We know you are the best at doing what you do. And we honor that.
We host Friday bars, team building sessions, townhall meetings, and joint physical exercising. We have an urge to perform and succeed, and we celebrate our achievements. We depend on each other, we seek insights into each other’s areas of work and we excel according to well-defined processes to reach our goals.
We offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and health insurance. You will be working in our brand, new office in the very center of Copenhagen with a view to Marmorkirken and Dronningegården.
How to apply
Please redact or otherwise cover your CPR number in any material.
Let us know why you think working at ComplyCloud would be awesome and how you see yourself contributing to the continued success of the company. If you have questions, please reach out to Gitte Gormsen, Director Marketing and Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to receive your application anytime soon, and no later than 23rd January 2022. Remember to add ‘Digital Marketing Specialist 3.b’ when you send your application. We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
ComplyCloud is a SaaS-solution that digitizes and automates GDPR. We are turning the legal framework of GDPR upside down and translate law into algorithms. We are growing by 200 percent per year, and every quarter we add around 25% new employees to the family. We have been awarded several prizes, Tech BBQ 2021 being the latest. We recently landed a multimillion seed funding, the largest ever to be raised in the Nordics within LegalTech, which will allow us to refine our technology, expand our business internationally, and employ more talented people. We are all committed to the ComplyCloud pledge that outlines who we are, what we represent and how we evolve over time. We look forward to welcoming you.