We are passionate about data and new technology that can help companies with their digital transformation. We welcome others who are driven by the same passion for innovation to make a difference for businesses, consumers and society. We empower employees to think independently, get excited about new ideas and make it everyone’s responsibility to add value in everything we do in order to build a smarter Stibo Systems.
Understanding the Hyper Connected User.
The marketing world is driven by technology and sharing our vision and our strategy is what this role is made for. The Digital Marketing Strategist will lead the growth, engagement and reach of our SEM/SEO initiatives. The role is a maternity leave cover lasting approximately 1 year.
“Analysis, creativity and data driven decisions are what fuels our digital team.” says Francisco Chamorro, Director Web/Digital, Marketing.
This is who we are
Stibo Systems is a global company with a Nordic heritage. We help companies transform into digital leaders through market-leading multidomain master data management that delivers transparency.
Through our solution, large brands (our customers) connect data across their products, customers, stores, employees, suppliers, digital assets and much, much more. In this way, they can optimize their business as well as their environmental and social performance. Better data, for better business and a better world.
We have been around for a while but still have that scale-up feel, even with offices across the globe – from Tokyo over Amsterdam to Bogotá or Sydney. Our people are key to our success and together we continue to create a diverse, unique and exciting work environment.
Be a part of Shared Services – a creative and driven global team
Shared Services is part of our global marketing team, and we handle everything digital, from the web to social to digital designs, corporate branding to internal communications and public relations and everything in between. You can work directly out of our Copenhagen Office in Denmark or in a remote location, but you will feel the international atmosphere right away as your team members are working from all around the world.
“Our global team works closely, collaboratively with honest and open dialogue.” explains Francisco.
Ready to get connected?
We are looking for a seasoned, creative, hands-on Digital Marketing Strategist to drive innovation across our SEM/SEO initiatives. The Digital Marketing Strategist will be responsible for SEM campaigns across all Stibo Systems regions. Passion and curiosity about advertising and digital channels are essential for this position.
The Digital Marketing Strategist will help to maintain and grow our SEM/SEO and web properties to drive strategy and tactics to effectively communicate key differentiators for Stibo Systems’ services and solutions to our visitors.
More specifically, you will:
- Create a robust SEO strategy for Stibo Systems worldwide websites, including a roadmap of initiatives to drive growth of link and traffic building strategies
- Work closely with Marketing teammates across the globe to implement effective keywords and targets to drive the most valuable traffic
- Analyze keywords and SEO/SEM techniques used by competitors and identify industry trends
- Lead efforts to solve complex SEO problems, moving quickly to implement ideas and deliver results
- Manage budgets, and present key findings and best practices to team members and executive leadership across Stibo Systems
The ideal candidate will use data to help inform behaviour, come with a creative eye, and be able to collaborate across the organization to serve our brand, content strategy objectives and campaigns.
- You can work independently – but also in groups and teams.
- You are good at communicating with different levels of the organization.
- You enjoy working with a large group of international contacts.
- You have an analytical mindset.
We invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis, so please apply as soon as possible. The application deadline is July 1, 2021.
We look forward to hearing from you.