Ansøgningsfrist / application deadline : Hurtigst muligt/ as soon as possible
What you’ll do
Do you have a sharp eye for building digital customer journeys? And do you dream of working in an international organisation where you get to team up with lots of digital specialists across different markets? Then we have the position you’re looking for!
At Specsavers Northern European Support Office in Copenhagen, we’re looking for a Digital Project Manager to support various digital and eCommerce projects so that our customers experience nothing but a smooth digital journey on all Specsavers/Louis Nielsen’s touchpoints.
What you’ll do
As Digital Project Manager, you will join our Digital and eCommerce team consisting of 8 dedicated employees. Together, they advise the countries in our Northern European region (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and the Netherlands) on how to build the entire digital journey; starting from customers engaging with our digital ads, all the way through to an online booking of a sight test or purchase on one of our websites.
Our team ensures that all digital journeys across the business continue to provide growth and delivers according to a set of KPI’s. To do this, our team is working closely with our cross-functional regional teams, including Web Development, Marketing, CRM, Finance, PR, Product, and Retail.
As part of the team, you will support digital rollouts in our countries and make sure all the conceptual and creative phases are fulfilled and run smoothly.
More specifically, you will:
- Be responsible for the maintenance of a Northern European backlog to track digital and eCommerce development activities in our countries
- Support the planning of digital rollouts in close collaboration with both internal and external global and regional stakeholders as well as our fellow teams in countries
- Support on development of our customer journeys and digital touchpoints to make sure they all live up to our overall KPIs as well as customer needs and general business practice
- Continuously support our markets in digital matters, providing relevant guidelines and toolboxes when needed.
Who you are
The perfect candidate for this role is, first and foremost, someone with great teamwork- and stakeholder management skills since the job you’ll do depend on multiple stakeholders within and outside our matrix organisation. Next to that, we need someone capable of working with tight deadlines, can respond quickly to change and has an excellent eye for keeping track of project development.
Finally, we’re looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- You hold a Master’s degree from either University or Business School
- You have 2-3 years of experience working with digital marketing and project management
- You speak English fluently, both in written and oral form
- You are result-oriented and always strive for improvement
- You love to work analytically with data, and you are used to working with KPI’s
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and multiple stakeholders
- You have a genuine passion and excellent understanding of digital marketing and eCommerce tools and platforms, and you know how to utilise them in different customer journey scenarios
- Having worked in an international matrix organisation is an advantage, but not a requirement.
What’s in it for you?
At Specsavers, also known as Louis Nielsen in Denmark, we are on a journey to transform healthcare – making it accessible to everyone who needs it.
Recently voted 3rd best workplace in Denmark 2021 and the top European retailer in 2020 by Great Place to Work, Specsavers/Louis Nielsen is constantly progressing and very passionate about being the best in everything we do.
As Digital Project Manager, you’ll get to work with digital development in one of the world’s largest optical chains, with passionate team members always willing to go that extra mile to create the best digital journeys for our customers.
On top of that, you also get to enjoy the following perks:
- Join a smart, passionate, and confident team with colleagues from many nationalities
- Great training and development opportunities where no two days will be the same in our fast-moving matrix environment
- A flexible schedule with the possibility of working from home and business travelling around Europe, when necessary
- A salary package matching your qualifications with a pension scheme, health insurance and other staff benefits
- Be part of a business that serves a significant impact on the future of eye and hearing care.
Is this you? Great!
Then we would love to hear from you. To apply, send your application using the button below.
We’re on the lookout for the right person to join us as soon as possible, so please apply with your CV, and you’ll hear from us very soon.
If you have any questions about this position, you are more than welcome to contact our Digital Project Lead for Northern Europe, Sarah Jensen, at + 45 30 78 30 68.
Questions about the Recruitment process goes to Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Marianne Selch at +45 22 18 95 98.
We are a Great Place to Work!
Specsavers is an employer with equal opportunities for everyone. Because we’re all different, just like the customers we help every day. We treat people fairly. Create an environment that respects and values differences. And recognise the part everybody plays towards making Specsavers an even greater place to work.
Covid-19 has turned our world upside down, but that shouldn’t stop your career. Rest assured that our priority is to keep you and our colleagues safe. This could mean that interviews take place in an office, by phone or video. No worries, we’re just as friendly online as we are in real life.