Criipto is a focused Saas company ready to embark on a rapid growth curve. Criipto enables extremely easy and very secure integration of real user identity – for authentication, signing, KYC, etc. – into digital services and processes at the lowest cost possible. With the goal to ultimately equip everyone with a real and reliable online identity, Criipto works to make digital services safer for everyone.
Purpose of the position
The Director of Digital Marketing & Lead Generation is responsible for initiating, implementing, and managing growth initiatives. The key metrics will be number of qualified leads and ultimately corresponding revenue. The intention is to bulid a strong team over the next 12 months.
- A professional challenge with an opportunity to rise as the organization grows
- A chance to make a contribution on an important and meaningful mission to build a safer online world
- An informal and open minded everyday with helpful, ambitious and dedicated colleagues
- Focus on both personal and professional development; seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring etc.
- And not least, a healthy and delicious lunch served every day by the chef downstairs
- A finally, a competitive salary
- Plan and execute all web-based initiatives, Search Engine Optimization (SEO)/Search Engine Marketing (SEM), database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop relevant content for Developers together with the relevant stakeholders inside and outside the company.
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), most significantly qualified lead generation and customer acquisition.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing and events
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Strong commercial orientation towards enabling MRR growth
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Solid experience in developing business cases to demonstrate rationale for marketing investments
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns, including content development
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, MixPanel, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Please send your application and CV to Søren Berg via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact Søren Berg on +4521299920.