Ecooking is down-to-earth luxury for your skin with an uncompromising focus on efficiency.
We need a highly analytic and data-driven e-commerce manager who has in-depth working knowledge of Personalization and Conversion Rate Optimization techniques. You are passionate about improving the customers’ online journey and love seeing your ideas increase conversion rates and revenue.
Excellent communication and project management skills and significant experience with using web analytics is essential.
• Planning and executing campaign plans and campaigns in close collaboration with colleagues in e-commerce, wholesale, and marketing.
• Planning, creating and quality checking existing and new landing pages, newsletters, and SoMe posts.
• CRO projects across front, category and product pages that will make it easier for our customers to find the goods they are looking for.
• Contact person for external partners, e.g., paid agency and affiliate partner.
• A commercial mindset with a technical understanding.
• Experience with data analysis, preferably Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush or similar.
• Experience with planning and executing digital campaign across several different touch points.
• Experience with site optimization, keyword analysis, and CRO projects.
• Experience with executing content and campaigns on SoMe platforms and via newsletters.
• At least 3 years’ professional experience from a similar position.
• A structured approach to your work tasks.
• Knowledge of how to continuously optimize traffic, basket size, and conversion rate.
• In-depth knowledge of CMS platforms, preferably ShopWare.
• Speaks and writes perfect Danish and English
WHAT DO YOU GET?
• Skilled and sweet colleagues who are passionate about their work.
• A good lunch arrangement, ginger shots ad libitum, rolls every Friday and a lot of cake.
• Possibility of flexible working hours.
• Beauty and personal care products from head to toe
• A social workplace in a beautiful setting with a Friday bar.
• Free computer and telephone.
Ecooking was founded by Tina Søgaard in 2015. The vision of Ecooking is to create products that work and then contain as many natural and organic ingredients as possible – made with the environment in mind and sold at affordable prices. Designed in Denmark by an experienced and passionate Danish manufacturer, who started out by hand-filling the containers herself in a small factory. Today Ecooking is present in 32 markets, employs a staff of 74, and last year – in 2020 – sold a total of 4.1 million products.
Today, Ecooking is partly owned by Bluegem Capital Partners. Bluegem Capital Partners is a European private equity fund that was founded in 2007 and has over €500 million of assets under management. Bluegem Capital Partners exclusively invests in consumer brands with a strong growth potential and is proud of being a responsible and pragmatic investor and a true partner for founders and management teams, in growing and improving their businesses.
Apply the position through our recruiting partner Core Competence, Per Stabel.
For questions, please contact +45 22708124 and email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.