EPOS, a company delivering high-end audio solutions for Enterprise and Gaming, is looking for an Esports Coordinator to join our Global Marketing team and help us build best-in-class sponsorship activities together with some of the biggest esports brands in the world, including Cloud9, BLAST and Mad Lions.
As our Esports Coordinator, your primary tasks will be the day-to-day coordination and implementation of our sponsorship activities including brand integration, social media activities and campaign execution. You will help position EPOS as the premium audio choice in esports, through activities with our partners online and offline in key markets across the globe.
You will be operating in the nexus between our sponsored properties and our internal Sales and Marketing team to build our brand and realize our ambitions in gaming.
Who are we looking for?
You have an inherent passion for gaming, and you follow esports globally. You are extremely organized and thrive in a dynamic environment managing multiple deadlines. You own your tasks and projects with great responsibility and take pride in delivering at a high standard. You are outgoing and enjoy working with people and managing stakeholders through strong relationship building. You have a can-do attitude and a strong drive that you will apply to help us take our sponsorship activities to the next level.
- Ongoing activity alignment & communication.
- Coordinating and executing activity plans across our properties and marketing functions
- Day-to-day relationship management
- Develop plug & play toolkits that we can use to activate our sponsorships.
- Tracking and managing the shipment of products to partners.
- Coordinating sponsorship activity calendar and asset overview
- Support the reporting on results and ROI for sponsorship activities
- Creating sponsorship presentations for internal and external usage
- Monitor the esports space to deliver input to our sponsorship strategy
- Experience supporting the development of marketing programs from inception through execution.
- 1-2 years of experience in an esports or sports marketing role.
- Deep understanding of esports and knowledge of gaming communities.
- Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams and brands within a global structure.
- The ability to amplify and innovate on best practices.
- Strong organizational and project coordination skills.
- Self-motivated, passionate, and structured
- Excellent interpersonal skills; a positive, friendly, and supportive attitude
- Fluent in written and verbal English
Apply & Contact
Please submit your motivated application and CV in English no later than March 5, 2021. Please note that we only accept applications online via our website. Interviews will be held as soon as we receive qualified candidates. so do not hesitate to send in your application.
Questions can be directed to Head of Global Marketing Maja Sand-Grimnitz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
EPOS is an audio and video solution company developing and selling devices for business professionals and the gaming community.
Based on leading and advanced technologies, the Danish founded company delivers high-end audio and video solutions with design, technology and performance as paramount parameters. The establishment of EPOS is based on the decision to let the business segments of the joint venture – known as Sennheiser Communications – between Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG and Demant A/S evolve in different set-ups.
Alongside the introduction of a new own-branded portfolio, EPOS continues to design, manufacture and sell the current Sennheiser Communications portfolio co-branded as EPOS I SENNHEISER. EPOS is part of the Demant Group – a world-leading audio and hearing technology group. As such, it builds on more than 115 years of experience of working with innovation and sound. With headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, EPOS operates in a global market with offices and partners in more than 30 countries. Find more information at www.eposaudio.com