Ansøgningsfrist: Snarest muligt
When you coordinate a fair, all participants have their required material in place, know when and where to be and what to do – while they are guided smoothly through the preparation by you. You are a “go-getter” and excel in communication & coordination. And you are looking for a new opportunity with a renowned audio brand in an international company.
If you recognize yourself in these statements, you might just have found the perfect match: EPOS, Marketing team. Bringing best-in-class headsets and speakerphones to professional users, we are represented at a wide array of international and local fairs, exhibitions, and events. With the company’s growth, we need more hands to handle these tasks and are therefore hiring a Global Event Manager.
Worldwide marketing activities for premium audio products
You will become part of a dynamic and diverse team consisting of marketing experts and communication specialists. Together with our sales teams in Copenhagen and our worldwide subsidiaries, we cover all online & offline marketing and communications activities that ensure our premium positioning and a strong brand and product performance.
In this role, you will focus on coordinating hospitality and brand messaging for our global events and exhibitions.
In particular, you will:
- Drive all operational matters during the preparation, implementation and review of the
- Build and maintain a calendar of brand activation events
- Activate our brand through sponsorships such as Aston Martin Formula 1
- Coordinate the branded messaging for event booths, the production of graphics and video with our in-house marketing function and external agencies
- Manage multiple budgets and timelines simultaneously
- Support social media, campaign and press in efforts to make the most of messaging opportunities
- Works to complete Event Plans; conducting needs analysis, establish for implementation, identifying key objectives, ancillary event plans, timelines, assigns and manages work provided by contributors as needed for successful event execution.
- Manage various internal stakeholders and vendor teams responsible for various functional areas of each event.
- Lead resource for driving the onsite execution plan development
- Measure impact and results. Evaluate program progress and results against defined metrics.
- Create or reengineer processes, resources, and/or structure to gain productivity and other program improvements.
As a person you:
- Enjoy the adrenaline rush when facing tight deadlines and many parallel tasks
- Strong project manager with a creative eye and a sense for details
- Find pragmatic solutions and can stay very organized and reliable in a busy business cycle
- Have a few years of experience and a genuine interest in the vortex of event & project management, international communications and marketing
- Are service-minded with strong client-facing skills and attention to detail
- Thrive with communicating with many stakeholders in fluent English (Danish is not a requirement)
- Can take initiative and have an opinion – this matters to us!
We were named the best IT company in Denmark in 2019 – a recognition of the dedication and expertise that we apply when developing best-in-class audio solutions. Joining us you will be working in a globally growing company with rich opportunities for professional and personal development. At EPOS, achieving premium quality is a main target, and you will be part of a dynamic environment characterized by a strong will to win.
Application & Contact
Please submit your application and current CV in English. Start date: As soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the job please contact job please contact Head of Global Marketing, Brynhild Vinskei at 29666420 or email@example.com
EPOS is an audio and video solution company developing and selling devices for business professionals and the gaming community.
Based on leading and advanced technologies, the Danish founded company delivers high-end audio and video solutions with design, technology and performance as paramount parameters.
The establishment of EPOS is based on the decision to let the business segments of the joint venture – known as Sennheiser Communications – between Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG and Demant A/S evolve in different set-ups.
Alongside the introduction of a new own-branded portfolio, EPOS continues to design, manufacture and sell the current Sennheiser Communications portfolio co-branded as EPOS I SENNHEISER.
EPOS is part of the Demant Group – a world-leading audio and hearing technology group. As such, it builds on more than 115 years of experience of working with innovation and sound.
With headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, EPOS operates in a global market with offices and partners in more than 30 countries. Find more information at www.eposaudio.com