Ansøgningsfrist: Snarest muligt
As the Marketing Project Manager and a member of our Marketing Communications Team, you will be responsible for our hero product launches. This includes planning the rollout process and coordinating with the various stakeholders in charge of creating the product toolkits required for each product launch. You will ensure that all milestones and deadlines are met and that all involved in the product launch are aligned and working from the same core understanding of the product. As overall responsible for the communication around our product portfolio you are to ensure the positioning, messaging and branding of our products in an on-going manner and through a consumer-centric approach.
You will work closely with our Product Management Team to ensure that all product communications are technically correct, and a high degree of tech-savviness is therefore a bonus. You must have an eye for detail and aesthetics and be motivated by diligent task management. You are used to managing multiple projects at a time and you have excellent time management abilities when it comes to meeting deadlines.
This role is responsible for managing projects and tasks across multiple internal and external stakeholders. It is therefore important that you enjoy working cross functional.
As the Marketing Project Manager, you will:
- Ownership of product portfolio and individual product communications
- Be the overall project owner for each product launch.
- Ensure that product launches and product launch materials are aligned with EPOS’ global marketing strategy, CVI, and tone of voice, creating a cohesive brand experience across all touch points.
- Oversee the product launch process and structure by continuously gathering and sharing the latest technical information, coordinating with various stakeholders and task owners, and making sure that the entire project is adhering to the agreed-upon timeline.
- Be working closely with our Product Management team to ensure correct and consumer-centric representation of our products across all touch points
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate has a positive and collaborative attitude, a detail-oriented and deadline-driven profile, and the motivation to take ownership of projects from start to finish. You enjoy being part of a team and understand the importance of working as one. You have a flexible nature that allows you to easily manoeuvre in a dynamic and ever-changing environment. You have a strong b2c background with experience from running product launches.
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- Solid experience in a similar professional position
- A Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or a related field
- Exceptional organizational skills, initiative, and the ability to learn quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills; a positive, friendly, and supportive attitude
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- The ability to work with tight deadlines while coordinating parallel tasks
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong attention to detail
Application & Contact
Please submit your application and CV in English. Start date: As soon as possible. Application deadline is May 31. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Global Marketing Communications Manager Martin Hörrmann at +45 20709624. Interviews will be held as soon as we receive qualified candidates.
EPOS is an audio and video solution company developing and selling devices for business professionals and the gaming community.
Based on leading and advanced technologies, the Danish founded company delivers high-end audio and video solutions with design, technology and performance as paramount parameters.
The establishment of EPOS is based on the decision to let the business segments of the joint venture – known as Sennheiser Communications – between Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG and Demant A/S evolve in different set-ups.
Alongside the introduction of a new own-branded portfolio, EPOS continues to design, manufacture and sell the current Sennheiser Communications portfolio co-branded as EPOS I SENNHEISER.
EPOS is part of the Demant Group – a world-leading audio and hearing technology group. As such, it builds on more than 115 years of experience of working with innovation and sound.
With headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, EPOS operates in a global market with offices and partners in more than 30 countries. Find more information at www.eposaudio.com