We are looking for three Global Marketing Managers to strengthen our newly established Marketing Excellence department. The Marketing Manager is accountable for planning and delivering strategic, integrated B2B sales, marketing and communication campaigns and programs globally, creating a measurable sales impact.
The role and responsibilities:
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for effective customer acquisition and retention strategies, tactics, and operations. You will be hands-on leading the entire process surrounding a successful Go-To-Market marketing program.
Your focus will be on activities generating end-customer demand and creating brand awareness. You will also be working with other target groups and other types of marketing activities like product launches, account-based marketing initiatives, relationship and dialogue marketing programs, lead handling and nurturing programs, etc.
You will work with several stakeholder groups: In-house and external agencies, Product Marketing, regional marketing teams, regional and local sales teams, and the partner ecosystem.
- Participate in developing the global marketing strategy and plan.
- Execute parts of the global marketing strategy by translating defined objectives into effective marketing programs that delivers on KPIs.
- Develop a deep understanding of buyer journeys, personas, and ideal customer profiles to create compelling and differentiated messaging and content flows.
- Manage and optimize parts of the marketing budget.
- Create an excellent collaborative environment with key stakeholder groups across the organization to create buy-in for marketing programs.
- Think, design, develop, implement, and evaluate demand/lead generation activities to ensure measurable lead and sales opportunity pipeline creation together with the marketing team and key stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
- A highly experienced B2B marketeer preferably with deep insights into business IT and an understanding of the entire Go-To-Market process.
- Master’s degree in relevant area is required (e.g. International Marketing Management, Business Administration).
- A proven track-record with significant results on demand generation and sales opportunity pipeline creation with a mix of marketing activities, aligned with sales and regional marketing.
- Deep and broad understanding of modern marketing tactics and the ability to use them to create sustainable lead generation streams.
- The ability to utilize market, industry, and competitive intelligence to feed into overarching Go-To-Market themes and creative, sales, marketing, and communication concepts.
- Very experienced content marketeer with deep insights into strategy, tactics, and operations behind successful content marketing programs.
- An exceptional strong eye for good communication.
- Fluent proficiency in English.
You will report to the Director of Marketing Excellence and be a part of a team of four Marketing Managers, each responsible for commercial areas. Your place of work will be at our headquarters in Brøndby, Denmark and you can look forward to 15-20 travel days per year to meet colleagues and partners.
Please submit your application at our website using the “Apply” button. We are reviewing resumes on a continuous basis and recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Help us make the world see
You will become part of an ambitious, international company in rapid growth with development sites in Denmark, Bulgaria and Spain – and offices all over the world. We are technology driven as we are developing and maintaining one of the most advanced IP video surveillance systems in the world. Innovation is not only important for us. It’s a part of our DNA. We believe in trust, mutual respect, a healthy work life balance and room for all voices to be acknowledged. As such, we expect you to engage, speak up, and make a difference for our customers, your colleagues and yourself. Read more at milestonesys.com