LIEWOOD is an international kids’ lifestyle brand designing and producing accessories, interior and selected clothing for babies and children. LIEWOOD products are created with a sustainable mindset – from design and functionality to carefully selected materials such as organic cotton, recycled polyester, wood and silicone, following the highest quality standards.
LIEWOOD is a dynamic, design-driven, and highly commercial company in rapid growth – founded in 2015 by Anne Marie Lie Norvig with the desire and commitment to create a unique kid’s lifestyle brand focusing on functionality, esthetics and sustainability. LIEWOOD is based in Copenhagen, and our universe is deeply rooted in the Nordic design tradition.
Join our team
We are now looking for an ambitious GLOBAL PR & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER to join our Marketing team. You will be a part of a fast-growing global brand, and a dynamic team powered by ambition, passion for design and strong business acumen.
In this role, you will lead our Global PR & communication efforts as well as brand projects supporting further expansion of the business. You will be responsible for developing and implementing our Global PR & Communication strategy. You will initiate and drive all our PR efforts, towards both trade and lifestyle press, build our PR relationships and lead partnerships & collaborations. You are digital at heart, keen to build relationships and grow your international network, and you have a commercial mindset.
You will be working from the LIEWOOD head office in Copenhagen and report to the Head of Marketing & PR.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and drive the Global PR & Communication strategy in line with our annual business plan, where a commercial mindset is a must
- Responsible for the creation of PR plans and materials supporting product launches – hereunder our 4 yearly collection drops, key product launches and collaborations
- Responsible for Corporate PR communication efforts such as CEO branding, press releases and press coordination, employer branding, CSR & sustainability
- Build, manage and engage PR network, in Denmark and internationally, with press, influencers, ambassadors and other stake holders
- Lead ambassador programs and partnerships with influencers & contributors – in close collaboration with the Social Media Manager
- Drive Brand collaborations – in close collaboration with the Head of Marketing
- Composing engaging text for PR & communication purposes and support the further development of our TOV
- Responsible for implementing efficient tools to measure effect and steer our PR efforts
- There will be a possibility to grow and to potentially lead your own team in this position
Does this sound like you?
- A passionate team player yet with an independent working style
- Creative as well as strategic and organized, paying great attention to detail
- Strong in both idea creation and in how to deploy and engage a variation of stakeholders – press, partners, internal teams, customers and consumers
- A charismatic communicator with exceptional writing and verbal skills in English
- Digital savvy and a keen international networker
- Agile and dynamic and attentive to trends
- A strong PR skill set and a proven track record of PR measures that support the Brand and business
- A commercial mindset
- 3-5 years’ work experience in a similar role
- A relevant degree in the field of Marketing communication
- Experience from lifestyle/fashion/design communication on an international scale
- Solid experience with efficient tools and practices to measure and steer our PR efforts
How to Apply
As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to kindly send your application as soon as possible.
Application due: 06.04.2021
Start date: 01.05.2021