IIH Nordic is looking for all skill levels from Junior to Senior to join our award-winning team
Do you want to
- be a part of an inspiring, innovative, and people-centric company culture that repeatedly has been named as a great place to work across the globe?
- work in a bold and very untraditional company and be a part of an international team?
- have responsibility and influence from day one?
- strive for a continuous learning curve while staying up-to-date regarding the latest Google technologies?
If you can say yes to the above, then you might be our new Google Analytics Consultant.
At IIH Nordic we are frontrunners and trendsetters. We are here because we want to make a difference: We want to create the best possible life quality through technology. – And we do this with the help of the newest technology and the continuous development of intelligent people.
Who are you?
- You have at least one-year working experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager and a deep curiosity to take your skills further
- You are structured and can communicate trends through visualization/reporting tools (e.g., Data Studio).
- You enjoy solving problems and you pay strong attention to details, which is why you approach each task efficiently and responsibly
- You are customer-focused, service-minded and build trust in your communication style
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science (business and media informatics or similar), or have equivalent experience in a related technical field
- Last but not least, you enjoy partaking in social events with the company (Past events were e.g., skeet shooting and gaming nights)
- You will be responsible for the delivery of Google Analytics implementation projects
- These projects include identifying KPIs, measurement plan design, Google Tag Manager implementations, and data quality assurance within Google Analytics
- You will be creating dashboards in Data Studio
- Occasionally, you will be conducting online performance analysis to help our clients monitor their website and app data
- You will be in frequent contact with our clients, solving tracking issues and providing ongoing support to improve data quality
- If you have senior skills, you will be helping clients accelerate E-business performance and a part of developing leading-edge data reporting and activation capabilities
You will be joining a highly ambitious, award-winning Web Analytics team with experienced Web Analytics practitioners. IIH Nordic takes pride in being at the forefront of Web Analytics and aspires to retain the world’s leading competency with cutting-edge knowledge within their area of expertise. The Web Analytics team provides our clients with holistic consulting of the Google Marketing Platform (especially Analytics, Tag Manager, and Data Studio).
Our close work with Google ensures that we have the latest and most relevant tools and knowledge in order to collect, process, and analyze customers’ digital behavior. In short: We ensure that our clients get full value out of the technical opportunities available.
Who is IIH Nordic?
IIH Nordic is an award-winning digital agency filled with data-driven consultants who create measurable results. We help companies realize their full digital potential and work with everything from digital strategy, digital analytics, cloud, and machine learning to online marketing: SEO, SEM, CRO, and content. We work with a wide range of skilled and digitally ambitious customers. At the same time, IIH Nordic is an innovative company that is continuously evolving and challenging how things are done to become the best possible workplace. We believe in meaningful and value-creating work where happy employees are the key to success. Among other things, this has led to a 4-day work week, which we have achieved through better and more efficient ways of working. We offer delicious lunch, coffee, afternoon snacks, workstation, incl. paid telephone and internet for the home, an electric bike for the customer meetings, and an occasional running trainer.
In addition, we have been named Denmark’s Best Workplace and the 5th Best Workplace in Europe by Great Place to Work.
Our office is centrally located in ‘Trikotagen’ on Artillerivej 86 on Islands Brygge in Copenhagen.
Do you want to be our new colleague?
We are looking to fill several roles immediately to meet increasing demand. – So, please send us your resume and a cover letter at your earliest chance. Applicants will be called in for interviews on an ongoing basis.