Ansøgningsfrist: Snarest muligt
Unleash your potential in a creative powerhouse
Would you like to set your mark on a global premium audio brand? Do you set the bar high and have a creative mind? And do you value a fun and dynamic work environment with great colleagues from all over the world? If yes, then please read on!
Set your mark on a global premium audio brand
As Graphic Designer you will join our in-house creative team, strengthening and supporting the Global Marketing function consisting of three departments: Brand Management, Enterprise Solutions and Gaming.
In close collaboration with art directors, project managers, and other amazing colleagues, you will be working on a variety of different tasks across different assets and channels. You will use your proven experience, digital mindset and outstanding creative skills to produce premium brand designs.
As part of the Brand Management team and with reference to the Head of Brand Management, you will be part of a fun, passionate and international creative team, where we set the bar high and where you can have impact from day one.
Your daily tasks will consist of:
- Development of digital content
- Development of graphic assets for print
- Event concept creation
- Development of in-store POS materials
- Ensure collateral and other marketing material is aligned with our CVI
- Be the brand guardian
- Are experienced user of Adobe cc (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Master both digital and graphic craftsmanship
- Have a relevant education
- Have at least 5 years of agency or in-house agency experience
- Work independently
- Have strong collaboration skills and are a team player
- Dare to challenge the brief
- Know how to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Have a creative mind and sharp ideas for concept development
- Possess strong illustration abilities, making interesting and premium infographics
- Are not afraid to design in PowerPoint
- Able to work in After Effects and create motion graphics
- Are structured and used to comply with CVIs
- See all the details and still have the helicopter view
- Have a passion for a dynamic working environment
- Are on top of latest design trends
- Have knowledge of web design
As we review applications and conduct interviews on a continuous basis, we recommend applying as soon as possible. Please attach some examples of previous work, a cover letter and your CV in English only. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Head of Brand Management, Sara Hansen +45 51930082
EPOS is an audio and video solution company developing and selling devices for business professionals and the gaming community.
Based on leading and advanced technologies, the Danish founded company delivers high-end audio and video solutions with design, technology and performance as paramount parameters.
The establishment of EPOS is based on the decision to let the business segments of the joint venture – known as Sennheiser Communications – between Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG and Demant A/S evolve in different set-ups.
Alongside the introduction of a new own-branded portfolio, EPOS continues to design, manufacture and sell the current Sennheiser Communications portfolio co-branded as EPOS I SENNHEISER.
EPOS is part of the Demant Group – a world-leading audio and hearing technology group. As such, it builds on more than 115 years of experience of working with innovation and sound.
With headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, EPOS operates in a global market with offices and partners in more than 30 countries. Find more information at www.eposaudio.com