Ansøgningsfrist/application deadline: hurtigst mulig/as soon as possible
Do you have established skills in crafting and executing social media strategies?
Go ahead and apply for our new position as Head of Social Media at Specsavers Northern European Support Office, located in Copenhagen. If you are eager to curate the social media strategies for one of the world’s largest optical chains, then here’s your chance!
What you’ll do
As Head of Social Media, you will be in charge of building and protecting the Specsavers/Louis Nielsen brand reputation through social media strategies and campaigns within our Northern European markets. These markets include Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and the Netherlands.
You will be working together with 11 customer experience experts and liaise between PR and Marketing.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Develop and implement the social media and community management strategy for each of our markets
- Continuously monitor and moderate our use of channels, audiences, and content strategies to enhance our social media performance
- Help deliver engaging and novel communication to our customers together with the customer experience and call centre management team
- Be the thought leader of social media within the region and work closely together with Marketing, PR, CRM, Digital and Communications
- Contribute to the regional PR plan and monthly regional PR team meetings to secure coordination and collaboration between social, PR and marketing functions
- Be accountable for our social media budget, spending of Partner funds, and partnerships with social media agencies
- Provide best practice recommendations on social media strategy, community management and social listening.
Who you are
We are looking for someone with qualified expertise in strategic social media and content development for this position. Proven experience in developing successful social media strategies aligned to business objectives is a must. And then we need someone who’s self-and socially aware and who carries out a strong leadership ability.
Besides, you should also be able to meet the following qualifications:
- Experience in developing engaging content for social media channels and campaigns, preferably within the retail, fashion or healthcare industry
- Proven knowledge of managing stakeholders and agencies with the ability to influence, negotiate and collaborate to achieve the agreed-upon goals
- Hold excellent communication skills
- Be commercially driven with a strong financial acumen to manage budgets.
What’s in it for you
At Specsavers, also known as Louis Nielsen in Denmark, we are on a journey to transform healthcare – making it accessible to everyone who needs it.
Recently voted the top European retailer by Great Place to Work 2020, Specsavers/Louis Nielsen is constantly progressing and very passionate about being the best in everything we do.
As Head of Social Media, you will be the hero of driving awareness about better eye care towards all Northern Europe’s customers engaging with our brand on social media.
On top of that, you also get to enjoy the following perks:
- Join a smart, passionate, and confident team with colleagues from many nationalities
- Great training and development opportunities where no two days will be the same in our fast-moving matrix environment
- A flexible schedule with the possibility of working from home and business travelling around Europe, when necessary
- A salary package matching your qualifications with a pension scheme, health insurance and other staff benefits
- Be part of a business that serves a significant impact on the future of eye and hearing care.
Is this you? Great!
Then we would love to hear from you. To apply, send your application using the button below.
We’re on the lookout for the right person to join us as soon as possible, so please apply with your CV, and you’ll hear from us very soon.
If you have any questions about this position, you are more than welcome to contact Head of Brand and Customer Experience, Charlotte Riis-Cordsen, at + 45 30 78 49 52.
Questions about the Recruitment process goes to Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Marianne Selch on +45 22 18 95 98.
We are a Great Place to Work!
Specsavers is an employer with equal opportunities for everyone. Because we’re all different, just like the customers we help every day. We treat people fairly. Create an environment that respects and values differences. And recognise the part everybody plays towards making Specsavers an even greater place to work.
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
COVID-19 has turned our world upside down, but that shouldn’t stop your career. Rest assured that our priority is to keep you and our colleagues safe. This could mean that interviews take place in an office, by phone or video. No worries, we’re just as friendly online as we are in real life.