At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science by which to create beautiful ideas, products, and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination and deliver impressive returns for our clients.
As a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) lead with extensive technical and content SEO experience, you will head up our SEO efforts that support our development of high-quality digital platforms. Motivated by work that is ground-breaking in its thinking and execution, you will build SEO strategies and execute on these that enable our world-class clients to succeed.
Located in Aarhus, Denmark, as part of AKQA, you will work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth and to your work/life balance.
- Drive the strategy and planning for owned media including organic search
- Expertise in technical SEO as well as content related optimization
- Provide leadership, mentorship and management of the SEO team
- Actively champion and facilitate collaboration and integration among internal and external team members.
- Experience with common SEO tools including, but not limited to, Moz, Ahrefs, Accuranker.
- Be proactive and take ownership of the SEO offering of AKQA Denmark. You are expected to be the highest authority in the field of organic search.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Excellent technical and content skills and experience, enabling you to develop complex solutions.
- Entrepreneurial, analytical, and positive mindset with a personable and professional approach.
- Sharp attention to detail and a passion for new technology.
- English and Danish language skills
For questions regarding the position, please reach out to Jonas Traberg-Nyborg, Head of Performance, at Jonas.firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 28765116.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a variedand inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity,national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.