We are looking for a Danish Marketing Activation Manager to join the fastest-growing beverage company! The Marketing Activation Manager is responsible for developing genuine relationships in the sports, fitness and lifestyle communities which add value to the community, NOCCO & our consumers. The successful candidate will enjoy being at the center of the sports/fitness community & building strong mutual partnerships is part of everyday activities. Motivated by the opportunity to lead our Ambassador programs- this role will play a vital part in our future success.
Working at NOCCO Denmark, we offer you an action-oriented environment characterized by ambition and dedication, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit. Making quick decisions is key in transforming ideas to reality. As we grow rapidly, we also give our employees the possibility to grow with us. Furthermore, we see every achievement as a contribution to the company’s success – which is why we put much appreciation in all efforts.
The successful candidate will:
· Be passionate about sports, fitness and lifestyle
- Be fluent in Danish and English
· Have a can do attitude and a dedicated personality
· Have the ability to develop impactful relationships at all levels of an organization
· Be dedicated influencing others with passion
- Be experienced in working with marketing, activations and strong understanding of social media
· Leading the NOCCO Ambassador programs- including: the identification & recruitment of Ambassadors, the activation of Ambassadors & the continuing development of our community
· Management of IG & responsible for creating engaging content for our social channels
· Identification, activation and execution of our brand @ events
· Activation of 3rd party partnerships, providing engaging content & building strong relationships
· Regular alignment with & support for sales initiatives
· Activities which drive brand awareness and sales at the Danish market
· Handling the budget set for sponsoring, events, brand ambassadors as well as other marketing activations in Denmark
The position is full-time and located in Copenhagen. However, travels occur in connection to events and activations.
Would you like to be part of our family and is this position you in a nutshell, then please send us a cv and an application in danish or english at Nicholas.firstname.lastname@example.org