Are you a Marketo aficionado? And can you create engagement and open the door to potential leads through strategic customer life cycle marketing?
“This is a new position in our team, so you’ll have a unique opportunity to help create stable, standardized life cycle marketing and results through Marketo and Microsoft Dynamics,”
– Head of Digital Marketing, Mads Sønnichsen, explains.
This Is who we are
At Rockfon, we want to create a world that sounds good to everyone. We make some of the most effective acoustic ceiling and wall solutions on the market, and our products help people think, rest, and enjoy life more. As part of the ROCKWOOL Group, we are based in Hedehusene, Denmark. We have offices all around the world, and you will gain more than 400 friendly and helpful colleagues globally.
You will join our Digital Marketing team consisting of 6 creative and ambitious people all looking forward to meeting you. We are responsible for creating awareness about our products towards our customers like architects, installers and distributors, and help them find solutions to their challenges by making our information easily available online.
“We have a very international team as you’ll notice right away – team meetings and written communication are all in English,” Mads continues.
This is the role
You will take the reins on our Marketo-based platform and build awareness through targeted and captivating email marketing and roll-out lead management across Rockfon. As our first dedicated marketing automation and CRM specialist, you will:
- Define and roll-out our lead management strategy with marketing managers across different countries – our lead management strategy covers lead generation, scoring, qualification and engagement
- Improve the integration of Marketo in Rockfon website assets, including forms, tracking and personalised content
- Improve the integration of Marketo and Microsoft Dynamics on segments, customer profiles and campaign set-up
- Develop and maintain campaign flows to successfully move prospects through the customer journey to become a marketing qualified lead
- Participate in the planning and execution of marketing activities
- Optimise digital campaigns that engage, inform, inspire and motivate to convert
- Work with the marketing team to plan, execute and measure AB tests, improve customer experience and lead generation and qualification
- Coordinate and manage content with internal stakeholders: brand managers, content producers and stakeholders in the local markets
This is what you offer
- We imagine that you have worked with Marketo marketing automation for 5+ years – though we will focus on the results you have created, rather than your seniority
- You have experience in working with Microsoft Dynamics and are used to working directly with stakeholders in Sales and/or Customer Service
- You have the experience to manage our Marketo platform independently and to help build the strategy for our automation flows
- As we are a small team, you must have a broad understanding of digital marketing, and you are comfortable working with other aspects of the field other than Marketo and automation
- You have solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Search Console, PowerBI)
- You take a holistic approach to email marketing – and not only do you know how to set up flows, but you also ensure that qualified leads convert, which requires a close dialog with Sales
- You are fluent in written and spoken English – Danish is not a requirement
This is what we offer
You will join an extremely innovative organisation at an exciting time when your influence plays a big part in our future success. Entering a small and very autonomous team full of specialists, you will get to define your own role and use your experience to create results.
“While we are a strong international brand and market-leading within acoustic solutions, we are still very entrepreneurial. Nothing is set in stone as long as there is an improvement, making this the perfect place for you to put everything you know into play,” Mads concludes.
If you want to know more, please contact Head of Digital Marketing Mads Sønnichsen, via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application and CV in English in the same field in our recruitment system via the below link before 18th of April 2021.