Ansøgningsfrist: 14. maj 2021
We invite you to bring your marketing automation knowledge into play as you become Ramboll’s go-to specialist in Hubspot, our marketing automation tool, and support the business by organising effective campaigns in the system. To succeed in this role, you must have experience in working with an automation platform to drive the execution of the marketing strategy. The position is a project hire which can potentially become a permanent position. Are you our new Marketing Automation Expert? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Digital Marketing department
As our new Marketing Automation Expert, you will be part of our journey to professionalise the digital marketing setup in Ramboll, by executing marketing campaigns in Hubspot. You will join 5 dedicated colleagues, who are passionate about what we do and enjoy working together as a team to deliver extraordinary results, in collaboration with colleagues from across the organisation. The Digital Marketing department is newly established, and you will be part of shaping Ramboll’s digital marketing initiatives. The team works flexibly from Ramboll’s global Head Office in Ørestad, Copenhagen.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Support execution of marketing campaigns in Hubspot.
- Build effective landing pages.
- Develop & implement effective e-mail communication flows.
- Deliver data-based insights that improve our marketing efficiency.
- Be part of building structure for collecting and maintaining permissions.
- Support organisational engagement and anchoring of Hubspot.
- Help establish transparency around Ramboll’s sales & marketing funnel and drive necessary improvements.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- 3+ years’ experience from a similar role, preferably in a global company or agency.
- ‘Hands-on’ marketing automation experience, preferably in a B2B context. Prior experience with HubSpot is an advantage or other marketing automation.
- Experience with planning and executing personalized user experiences for different audiences throughout the funnel.
- Understanding of integrations between CRM, CMS and Marketing Automation platforms.
- Experience with measuring campaign performance. Experience with Google Analytics and Google Ads is a plus.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in e.g. business, marketing, communication or sales
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: being systematic and comfortable with taking ownership of processes, with a creative and test-based approach, and being able to guide the organisation on the right choices to drive effective marketing.
Welcome to our Support Organisation
In Ramboll’s Support Organisation we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organisation to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, architecture and consultancy company. Working at one of our offices in 35 countries you will join 16,500 fellow bright minds in creating innovative and sustainable solutions within Buildings, Transport, Energy, Environment & Health, Water and Management Consulting. Combining local experience with global knowledge, we help shape the society of tomorrow.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.