Experienced marketing automation specialist
As marketing automation specialist at EPOS Group A/S, part of Sennheiser and William Demant Holding Group, you will head up a new discipline within the digital marketing team. Your responsibilities will be centered on launching and driving a marketing automation program across a global marketing organization. As a member of group marketing, you will have task within both B2C and B2B. You can expect collaboration with a high number of stakeholders from our two business segments; Gaming and Enterprise. You must thrive in a team environment and drive your activities and projects. As a person, you are comfortable with cooperation in an international environment. You will report to the digital marketing manager and become part of a team of digital specialists.
Main areas of responsibilities
- Marketing Automation platform ownership; driving the marketing automation program.
- Develop and execute on the marketing automation strategy; ensuring marketing automation takes a central role in all things marketing.
- Supporting the global marketing organization within the business areas of Gaming and Enterprise.
- Drive marketing automation tasks around product launches and campaigns.
- Administer data focus and secure a strong a link to website, partner portal and CRM.
- Take ownership of transferring user behavior into actionable insights.
- Close project collaboration with the rest of the digital marketing and commercial excellence teams.
- A relevant degree plus many years of experience with driving marketing automation.
- Extensive operational experience with marketing automation platforms; Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus, not a must.
- Deep experience in working with CRM.
- Proven track record working with data.
- Strong focus on execution and a team player mentality.
- Stakeholder management and knowledge sharing abilities
- Strong communication skills verbally/ in writing in English is a must.
- Keen interest in everything digital.
About EPOS Group A/S
The company is a powerful joint venture between the German electro acoustics specialist Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG and internationally renowned Danish hearing health care company William Demant Holding Group. The joint venture draws on the experience of the two parent companies that are both global technology leaders in their respective fields.
Established in 2003, Sennheiser Communications A/S has been developing award winning headsets for business professionals and the gaming community from the headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. The success builds on more than 150 years of combined sound heritage, on the latest technologies, and most of all, on our team of committed experts and professionals.
Sennheiser Communications specializes in combining high-end audio and sound reproduction quality with leading hearing aid and advanced digital signal processing technologies for state-of-the-art communication products for call centers, office applications, as well as headsets for gaming and mobile devices.