Ansøgningsfrist: Snarest muligt
PNO is the Nordic’s largest trailer rental company. We are a family-owned company established in 1975 with our head office in Copenhagen, and with branches in Helsingborg, Helsinki, Oslo, Hamburg, Horsens in Denmark, and Venlo in Holland.
Our purpose is to lead the transition to sustainable freight, and we strongly believe that PNO can be a key driver of change in the logistics industry. To best serve our internal team and customers, we are looking for an ambitious Marketing Coordinator based in Copenhagen.
About the job
We are looking for a candidate who wants to bring her/his marketing skills into play for this position. You will actively look for communication and marketing opportunities in our business to ensure we bring added value through our offerings and touchpoints externally as internally. You will co-develop and execute insight-based content towards different media platforms (website, LinkedIn, Medium, IG, etc.) to internal and external stakeholders. You will support and interact with all PNO offices and teams to ensure a local presence through communication, events and marketing initiatives.
We are a B Corp and in our efforts to lead the transition to sustainable freight you will handle the day-to-day work related to our sustainability efforts bridging both creating and executing content, monitoring, activity plans, etc. You will conduct the monthly Planet overviews and reporting by collecting data from internal and external stakeholders to calculate our footprint.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Coordinator who has a genuine passion for communication, marketing, and sustainability.
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong blend of commercial and advanced communication and marketing skills.
- A genuine interest in sustainability and a desire to push forward initiatives to drive sustainability efforts.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes – sees change as an opportunity.
- Operational experience in creating communication, marketing, and event strategies and plans.
- Experience with online marketing (social media) and content marketing.
- Exhibit strong business sense – analytical skills and result-oriented with attention to details
- Ability to think holistically and strategically, but also strong at execution.
- Strong ability to connect with people.
- Collaborative attitude – combined with a natural authority and ability to make decisions.
- Ability to perform independently and being proactive by nature.
Minimum required experiences
An excellent track record in communication, marketing, and project management. The ability to identify and pursue attractive communication and marketing opportunities with very focused and professional output.
The ability to work effectively in a matrix environment with the ability to be resourceful, creative whilst maintaining the flexibility to engage with multiple parties across functions and geographies to succeed with projects.
- Flat organization and strong leadership.
- Spacious office at a central location.
- Company healthcare insurance and pension plan.
- Flexible working hours and vacation policy.
How to apply
Send your formal application and resume to Solvej Lee Ørnstrand, Head of People, Communication & Sustainability, at email@example.com.
We are reviewing applications as they come until we find a match.