Ansøgningsfrist : 15.01.2022
Marketing Manager Mr Green, Danmark
At William Hill International, our mission is to be at the forefront of entertainment across all verticals of our business. We constantly strive to improve, optimize and re-innovate everything we do to maintain our position as one of the leading Online Casinos in the iGaming industry.
What you will be doing…
With acquisition and digital channels as primary focus, the Danish Marketing Manager will be responsible for the daily optimization of campaigns and media channels together with internal key departments and external agencies.
The Marketing Manager will be the “glue” between different marketing areas and departments, and as such the day to day work will have a variety of responsibilities, all with the aim of improving our digital performance across channels and activities. The Marketing Manager will report directly to the Managing Director for Denmark.Specific responsibilities…
The Marketing Manager will, among others:
- Work closely with the E-Commerce team, Affiliates, Product teams and media agencies to analyze and improve day to day performance while seeking out improvements on marketing campaigns and partnerships
- Coordinate and approve all content productions related to online acquisition, including imagery and language for landing pages, SEO content, PPC keywords and display banners.
- Manage the Danish Social Media Channels, from onsite posting and ad setup, to creating engaging content with local agencies
- Work directly with our Danish sponsorships to activate these in the digital space
- Continuous product testing of ourselves and competitors
- Keep exploring new digital opportunities, channels and concepts to build Mr Green Denmark to become the number 1 gaming operator in the country.
What we would like to see from you…
- Minimum 3 years working in Digital Marketing, within the iGaming industry or a related field
- Experience with tracking tools such as Google Analytics as well as a deep understanding of main KPIs in online acquisition strategies and how these KPIs interact.
- Native Danish with a deep understanding of Danish consumer behaviour, media landscape and mentality.
- Strong project management and coordination skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and a born team player
- The ability to work across multiple teams in a matrix organization and manage project deliverables within tight deadlines
Company Benefits Package…
- Private health insurance (including dental care)
- Travel and life insurance
- Free breakfast (every day!)
- Lunch provided once a week
- Annual sports allowance to be spent on gym/sport memberships or sports clothing or equipment
- Free weekly HIIT and yoga classes
- Coffee shop vouchers
- Fresh fruit juices & smoothies every Friday!
- Beer Fridays! (non-alcoholic beverages also offered)
- We also endeavour to enrich our employees’ work-life balance by offering a Volunteering Programme
- Exciting team events & company parties! (we work hard but make time to have plenty of fun too!)