Are you an enthusiastic Marketing Manager ready to organize our in-house content production and marketing activities across channels?
Roccamore is a comfortable high heel footwear brand. Our products are well designed, handmade in Italy and the comfort is second to none. We sell B2C through our eCommerce store and 4 physical stores in Denmark and Norway.
About the position
In this job, you’ll take on a dynamic role in understanding and organizing all in-house marketing activities and content production. You will be working closely with our founder Frederikke while creating processes to better manage deadlines and deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Define and manage project timelines, resources, and budget
- Keep track and report on project/ campaign success
- Optimize workflows and time management
- Manage deliverables from a team of 5 internal and 2 external people
- Work closely with our eCommerce and Retail team to make campaigns come to life in every channel
- Assisting in the creative development process
- Run with our current setup with Basecamp, Trello, Slack, etc.
We launch 1 big campaign per month with a theme or inspiring person as the baseline and 3 to 6 new models per launch. With each campaign, we build content across channels from mini-docs and mood pictures online to postcards, posters, and events offline.
You will be part of the process from ideation to finalization, ensuring that all deadlines are met and everything runs smooth. You love people and getting things done. Qualifications:
- You have relevant education and a few years of experience
- Well-organized, structured, and always on top of deadlines and deliverables
- You have a commercial mindset and understand how to prioritize, define deliverables, share insights, and report on campaign performance.
- You are not afraid to speak up and you are good at making things happen.
- You have team management experience and good people skills
- Fluent in verbal and written English (Danish is not required)
What we offer
At roccamore we love rebellious spirits, cake, and what we do – while having fun.
We can offer you great colleagues, flexible working hours, and the possibility to be part of a cool international team of 15 people at the main office and +30 people in the stores. We are a fast-growing entrepreneurial company with a strong brand and many possibilities for personal growth.
We encourage and appreciate applications from all communities, backgrounds, and industries, as we are committed to having a diverse team made up of different experiences and skills. The position is full time and we wish to fill it as soon as possible, so do not hesitate to send your application. You will be working from our office in Copenhagen K and the salary is based on qualifications and competencies.