Ansøgningsfrist : 20.08,2021
Marketing Manager – SEA Specialist, EMEA (f/m/d)
Do you want to join a company with a purpose of making a positive difference by putting patients first and saving people’s lives? Then it might be you we are looking for
Our mission is to Deliver A Better Way to improve patient outcomes by enabling access to molecular diagnostic testing everywhere.
At Cepheid, we are looking for a new Marketing Manager who has validated experience within Search Engine Advertising thereby playing a key role in the success of Cepheid’s Digital Marketing capabilities.
Meet your team
This role will work closely with global, regional, and local marketing managers and will report to the Digital Transformation Marketing Manager EMEA.
Your responsibilities summed up
As our new Marketing Manager – SEA Specialist you will be responsible for the development and execution of SEA tactics in the regions, driving Cepheid’s business goals.
To be successful in this role you interact with management, EMEA marketing team, global brand, sales and EMEA CRM team.
Furthermore, you collaborate with the Digital Marketing Team to develop a cross-country, multi-language SEO strategy and required tactical plans.
A tight collaboration with team members across departments and countries to achieve our Marketing goals is also vital.
You run reports and monitor accounts and campaigns for performance and quality improvement opportunities in collaboration with external partners. This include
- Keyword management, handling display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms, and other required targeting tactics
- Ensure data collection, quality, and retention through the CRM via reports and dashboards
- Handle, review, and perform account optimization on a regular cadence, associated with Google AdWords, Bing, and other search platforms for Cepheid EMEA in multiple languages
- Provide tactical and strategic consulting for Marketing managers regarding their Search Advertising activities, identifying, and leveraging opportunities in Search.
- Creation of landing pages and optimization of calls to action and user flow.
- Support the development and sustainment of standardized processes and documentation for Search Engine Advertising activities.
- Understand and identify business needs
- Build data analysis solutions
We expect you to hold a bachelor’s degree in field with 5+ years of related work experience or master’s degree within field with more than 3 years of related work experience.
Furthermore, you possess
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Bing, others).
- Experience with website analysis using analytics tools including Google AdWords, Bing, SEMrush, Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- Experience with managing multiple projects and succeed in a fast-paced environment by working independently and as member of cross-functional teams to meet project objectives.
Moreover, you are
- proficient in leading moderate to large scale PPC accounts
- proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- highly analytical and detail-oriented with strong Excel skills.
- Self-motivated and self-directed; with a diligent approach to work assignments; and you enjoy operating at a fast pace while staying flexible to shift tasks frequently.
- a strong communicator and experienced in stakeholder management
The job requires that you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and in another language.
You must calculate some travel activity of. up to 20%
We continuously assess candidates and invite them for interviews, so please don’t hesitate to write and send in the application. We encourage you to apply before end of business on 20th of August 2021. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Marketing Manager Digital Transformation, Jorge Nogueira at email email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please start the process by clicking “apply now”.
What we offer
Cepheid is a molecular diagnostic company dedicated to improving healthcare by developing, manufacturing, and marketing accurate yet easy-to-use molecular systems and tests. By automating highly complex and time-consuming manual procedures, the company’s solutions deliver a better way for institutions of any size to perform sophisticated genetic testing for organisms and genetic-based diseases. Through its strong molecular biology capabilities, Cepheid is focusing on applications where accurate, rapid, and actionable test results are needed most, such as managing infectious diseases and cancer.
Make a difference in healthcare and join us on this mission!
Cepheid is part of Danaher Corporation, a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders.
Come join our winning team!
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.