EPOS, a company delivering high-end audio solutions for Enterprise and Gaming, is looking for a Marketing Project Coordinator to join our Global Marketing team in charge of bringing our brand and product portfolio to the global gaming market.
Based on pioneering audio technology, EPOS strives to unleash human potential by perfecting audio experiences and delivering innovative design and performance with all our audio solutions.
As a Marketing Project Coordinator, you will be supporting our Marketing Communications team with product launches, marketing assets development and ad hoc marketing projects. You will be key to the execution and implementation of our marketing activities across the globe and you will, together with the rest of the team, ensure that everything we do lives up to the highest standards.
As part of the Marketing Communications team, you will coordinate tasks and projects across multiple functions, as well as internal and external stakeholders. It is therefore important that you enjoy working with many and different kind of job profiles.
You will report to the Global Marketing Communications Manager.
- Coordinating product launch related tasks and timelines
- Coordinating graphical tasks from briefing to final delivery including making sure our Corporate Visual Identity is followed and deadlines are met
- Coordinating production schedules for projects/campaigns
- Coordinating production of marketing copy and translations
- Ad hoc marketing projects e.g. maintaining asset repository and developing marketing toolkits
- Owning and coordinating marketing toolkits for the EPOS VoIP product line-up (PC headsets)
- Supporting Global Marketing team members with general marketing asset requirements
You have 3 – 4 years of relevant experience within consumer goods marketing and hands on project coordination experience. You have an eye for detail and aesthetics and are motivated by applying a detailed approach to task management. You are used to managing multiple tasks at a time and thrive at time management when it comes to meeting deadlines.
In addition to this you have a positive, collaborative attitude, a detail-oriented, deadline-driven profile and possesses the willingness to take ownership of tasks from start to finish. You enjoy being part of a team and understand the importance of working as one. You have a flexible nature that allows you to manoeuvre in a dynamic environment.
Skills and competences:
- A Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field
- Exceptional organizational skills, initiative and the ability to learn quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills; a positive, friendly, and supportive attitude
- Deadline-driven and task-driven mentality
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
Joining us, you will be working in a growing global company with rich opportunities for professional and personal development. At EPOS, achieving premium quality is a main target, and you will be part of a dynamic environment characterized by a strong will to win. We are therefore also looking for that person who we can develop into a strong project or brand manager within two years.
Apply & Contact
Application deadline is March 1st, 2021. Please remember to include your CV and a motivated application in English. Please note that we only accept applications via our online recruitment system. Interviews will be held as soon as we receive qualified candidates.
If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Global Marketing Communications Manager, Martin Hörrmann at +45 2070 9624.
We look forward to hearing from you.
EPOS is an audio and video solution company developing and selling devices for business professionals and the gaming community. Based on leading and advanced technologies, the Danish founded company delivers high-end audio and video solutions with design, technology and performance as paramount parameters.
The establishment of EPOS is based on the decision to let the business segments of the joint venture – known as Sennheiser Communications – between Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG and Demant A/S evolve in different set-ups.
Alongside the introduction of a new own-branded portfolio, EPOS continues to design, manufacture and sell the current Sennheiser Communications portfolio co-branded as EPOS I SENNHEISER.
EPOS is part of the Demant Group – a world-leading audio and hearing technology group. As such, it builds on more than 115 years of experience of working with innovation and sound.
With headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, EPOS operates in a global market with offices and partners in more than 30 countries. Find more information at www.eposaudio.com