At Nordic Entertainment group we entertain millions of people every day through our streaming services, radio networks, TV channels and production companies. From live sports and films to music and our own original shows. Our purpose is to tell stories, touch lives and expand worlds. We’re now launching our Viaplay streaming service in a wide range of new markets and aiming to become the international streaming challenger. As a Nordic company with a global perspective and clear values, we’re looking for the best people to join us on our journey.
To meet the growth expectations, we are now looking for a new member to join the marketing function. The role we are looking for is an International Marketing Project Manager and is specific for our entry into The Netherlands.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Manage all campaign planning and execution for The Netherlands.
- Ensure the appropriate market information is gathered and evaluated for campaign optimization.
- Work closely with Performance team and International Press team to ensure all activities are optimized.
- Plan, produce and implement all aspects of assigned projects.
- Be main point person for project related questions as well as manage the plans for internal and external presentations and reporting.
- Work closely with the Media Specialist team and the Media Agency regarding all media planning, buys and evaluations of such.
- Set marketing concepts and making sure all brand guidelines are followed.
- Manage good relationships with all internal and external partners
The journey ahead
You will be joining the International Marketing team who are growing at a fast pace and will continue to do so as we enter many new markets in the years to come.
What we are looking for
- You have at least 3+ years’ experience working in related role and industry, and ideally hold existing knowledge on market specifics in The Netherlands
- You thrive in a dynamic environment, can work at fast pace, and meet short deadlines
- You are curious on new markets and cultures, and love working across country boundaries
- You can work independently and are not afraid of trying new things
- You have a creative mindset, and like challenging the status quo
- You have previous experience with external media planning and buying
- You thrive in an environment with a great deal of cross function collaboration and understand how to act within it
- You are excellent in communicating and have great writing skills in English
What we offer you
We are a company that prioritizes people over everything else — from every single employee to every single one of our millions of customers. What unites us all at NENT Group is our passion to create meaningful moments and evoke emotions with our content.
The essence of our values is defined by the beat we all have pulsing inside us. Defined by our people. Defined by the boundless passion we all share at NENT Group. Defined by how we inspire everyone around us, letting them feel that powerful, energizing beat.
Bravery, Equality, Appreciation and Trust are our NENT values — and together, they form a powerful BEAT.
If this feels like your kind of challenge and you want to become part of an amazing company with great people, content, and culture, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter. Applications are handled ongoing, and start date is Jan 3, 2022. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Local People & Culture Partner Sarah Vestereng at email@example.com.
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
NENT Group is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world. We make life more entertaining by enabling the best and broadest experiences – from live sports to movies to series to music and our own original shows.