Ansøgningsfrist: Snarest muligt
Business-driven project manager
Would you like to create insights-driven marketing, support our worldwide teams and lead processes and the project from strategy to execution – all while you set a direction within the global EPOS brand? If you are our new colleague, you can expect all of this together with a broad spectrum of stakeholders from across the company, and close collaboration with senior management.
You will report to the Global Marketing Communication manager, while leading various marketing projects, campaigns and product launches. Your stakeholders are found in our global Marketing team, product management team, our local markets (sales/marketing) and external service providers.
More precisely, you can picture yourself doing the following:
- You are the Project lead owner of one of our product lines, responsible for all products in the product line and product launch of new products in the line. You are responsible from strategy to launch and also to provide ideas as well as opportunities to assist and enhance sales results and regional marketing after launch.
- You ensure that projects are in line with global Marketing strategies, tactics and programs that create interest, demand and recognition for the brand.
- You drive the development of global product launch material and related marketing campaigns, ensure that material and implementation of plans are handed over to Sennheiser subsidiaries and country partners for successful implementation.
- Structure and plan projects, and lead the team through the project, ensuring stakeholder inclusion and the highest possible outcome in terms of market needs, creative solution and brand positioning.
- You advocate and adhere to our corporate premium brand guidelines, while seeing opportunities in the market for brand activation that can make your product line stand out.
- Keep budget, time plans and scope aligned to strategies for go-to-market plans, while ensuring best possible market implementation.
- A relevant degree plus 3-5 years of experience from a marketing department or advertising agency
- Strong project management skills with an eye on budget and time plans, and the ability to keep a cool head while driving several projects at a time
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to lead a team of specialists, external suppliers and agencies
- Good understanding of brand strategies, insights of digital marketing, KPIs, campaign planning and global campaign development.
- You take individual ownership of scoping and delivering tasks end-to-end as project lead from strategy to execution
- Strong communication skills verbally/ in writing in English is a must
Application & Contact
Please submit your application and current CV in English. Start date: As soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the job please contact job please contact Head of Global Marketing, Brynhild Vinskei on +45 29666420.
EPOS is an audio and video solution company developing and selling devices for business professionals and the gaming community.
Based on leading and advanced technologies, the Danish founded company delivers high-end audio and video solutions with design, technology and performance as paramount parameters.
The establishment of EPOS is based on the decision to let the business segments of the joint venture – known as Sennheiser Communications – between Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG and Demant A/S evolve in different set-ups.
Alongside the introduction of a new own-branded portfolio, EPOS continues to design, manufacture and sell the current Sennheiser Communications portfolio co-branded as EPOS I SENNHEISER.
EPOS is part of the Demant Group – a world-leading audio and hearing technology group. As such, it builds on more than 115 years of experience of working with innovation and sound.
With headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, EPOS operates in a global market with offices and partners in more than 30 countries. Find more information at www.eposaudio.com