Do you want to tackle marketing strategy head on, dealing directly with clients and advising them on how to build strong market positions? If yes, then you might be our next consultant.
You will become part of Kunde & Co’s International Strategy team and will together with a strong team primarily be responsible for commercial & marketing projects with leadership teams at major international brands working in the intersection of insights, marketing & commercial strategy, tech and creativity.
Alongside your team you will deliver across the full marketing value chain: from scoping to analysis, and strategy to execution – all the while helping your clients develop. The job involves a wide range of tasks, including:
- Analysis and insight: Brand tracking; market, competitor and customer analysis; brand research and digital performance analysis
- Brand strategy: Brand positioning strategy; brand system definition and implementation
- Marketing strategy: Marketing system optimisation; channel evaluation and marketing plans
- Value propositions and concept development: Product development and launches; campaign concepts and corporate concepts
- Content and campaign development: Campaign flows; information architecture and experience design; creative briefings and liaising with specialists
- Account management and sales: Client service; participation in briefings; New-Bizz presentations and upselling
You will work closely with the creative team and project managers, with the chance to take responsibility for larger integrated communication projects. You will also be the key intermediary for a diverse group of in-house specialists working within media, social business, design, copywriting, film, analysis and digital production.
The role includes taking financial responsibility for your own projects, as well as a willingness to be judged by results. The position of Consultant at Kunde &Co is the perfect opportunity for you, who want to work with a high degree of strategy and have aspiration to take on customer and team responsibility, as you grow into the role – from which there will be great opportunities to fast-track.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated team player with strong skills and sound experience within marketing and branding in an international context.
You have 1-5 years of experience from/within:
- The client side with regards to strategic marketing, customer insight or communications, and now you want to put yourself in a more challenging and fast-paced environment
- Consulting and problem solving, with a passion to go “beyond the PowerPoint” and work with more tangible solutions that will see the light of day
- An agency, and want to develop your strategic toolbox and work with truly integrated solutions across all channels – as well as the full marketing value chain
We are also looking for the following traits
- A willingness to take a deep dive into various markets, companies and products –primarily within a B2B context
- A sound understanding of business, marketing and branding
- An analytical mindset with a sound understanding of numbers
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent command of PowerPoint
- Fluent spoken and written English. Furthermore, it is an advantage if you speak and write Danish.
What we offer
- A fun, ambitious and creative work environment with a large degree of professional and personal development
- An everyday life with speed where no two days are the same, working closely together with sharp strategists, specialists and creative minds
- A broad customer portfolio that spans Danish as well as international customers, working with both B2B, B2C and pharma companies.
- Friday bars and great social events
- A role in a company with a strong sense of community, where everyone is part of shaping the good cooperate culture