Are you an experienced Copywriter, with a creative mindset, and a talent for writing different types of consumer-materials to the right tone of voice?
If so, we have an exciting position for you as our new Master Copywriter in Specsavers/Louis Nielsen’s Northern European Support Office in Copenhagen.
What you’ll do
As our new Master Copywriter, you’ll become part of the Customer Experience Team at our Copenhagen Support Office. Here, your main task will be to write consistent, engaging copy – initially in English – for campaign materials, social media, CRM, website, in-store material, etc and ensuring it is bought to live in local language in all five of our Northern European markets: Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, and the Netherlands. As part of our highly talented, in-house creative team you’ll be working with:
- Concept development, working closely with the Creative and Production Teams, as well as other relevant stakeholders in the business, to ensure consistency of TOV across all touchpoints
- Brand guidelines, making sure that everything we produce is always on-brand in all markets
- Managing local-language freelancers or transcreaters to ensure our unique Specsavers/ Louis Nielsen tone of voice is properly represented and that nothing is lost in translation
Who you are
We are looking for a creative writer, that fits into our fast-paced business environment and wants to work in-house in order to support and help develop the Specsavers/Louis Nielsen brand to continue building our market share and customer base. We imagine you to be an excellent communicator and a true team player when it comes to providing the creative direction, substance, and content that we need for multiple marketing-related projects. To match this role, you must accommodate the following professional and personal qualifications:
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English, and preferably also knowledge of other Nordic languages
- Solid experience in writing concise, impactful and engaging B2C copy either for in-house marketing department or agency
- Sound knowledge of how to work with global brand guidelines
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and hectic environment where priorities change quickly, and deadlines are pressing
- Able to think, and stand up for yourself and your ideas and to sell them to internal stakeholders and external freelancers with well-thought through passion and clarity
- Self-confident, diplomatic, proactive, and possess great networking skills
What’s in it for you?
At Specsavers/Louis Nielsen, we promise you a workplace that is highly dynamic and a company that is growing at pace. Recently voted the top European retailer in the Great Place To Work survey for 2020, Specsavers is constantly progressing and very passionate about being the best in everything we do. You’ll work with different people and roles throughout the business, all willing to go the extra mile for our brand. On top of that, we offer all kinds of employee perks such as:
- Join a smart, passionate, and confident team with colleagues from many nationalities
- A flexible work environment with the opportunity to travel within Europe, if required
- Great training and development opportunities where no two days will be the same in our fast-moving matrix environment
- An informal, supportive and fast-moving environment with little bureaucracy
- Great coffee, lots of laughs, regular birthday treats, Christmas parties, spectacular dinners, and much more
- A salary package matching your qualifications with a pension scheme, health insurance and other staff benefits
- Be part of a business which serves a major impact on the future of eye and hearing care
Is this you? Great!
We’d love to hear from you. To apply, send your application using the button below. We’re on the lookout for the right person to join us as soon as possible, so please apply with your CV, and you’ll hear from us soon. If you have any questions regarding the position, you’re welcome to contact Head of Brand Marketing Northern Europe, Charlotte Riis-Cordsen, at + 45 30 78 49 52. Queries about the recruitment process go to Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Marianne Selch, at + 45 51 56 37 92.
Let’s make a difference, together
At Specsavers, we are as ambitious as you are. We dare to take chances and try new things – that’s what has brought us to where we are today. Of course, we wouldn’t be able to do this without investing in our people. That’s why we offer an extensive range of learning and development opportunities – so everyone can grow and develop on both a professional and personal level.
And that’s just one example of what we’re doing to get closer to our ambition: to bring healthcare to the high street. Specsavers already provides eye and hearing care for more than 38 million customers globally, together with more than 37,000 employees. As our new Master Copywriter, you’ll contribute to the direction of our brand and join us on our journey to make a positive difference to the lives of all.