We are searching for a Media Lead with an analytical mindset and a passion for data-driven decisions. We offer complex challenges in a hybrid setup with internal and external media specialists in a dynamic business with multiple shops around the Nordics. Interested?
At WhiteAway Group we sell and ship household appliances to customers in the Nordics, with an ongoing focus on great customer experiences. It all started as an idea, a fresh approach to the market and a digital mindset – always obsessed with the customer. This is still what makes us tick: We are change-makers at heart and always strive for delivering outstanding customer experiences. From a humble start in Denmark, we have shown strong growth – and we have huge ambitions still. Annual revenue will pass 3 bn DKK this fiscal year, a milestone, but also a steppingstone to new ideas and projects. In essence, growth is our game.
In the newly created position as Media Lead, we are searching for a colleague that will bridge the gap between our sales teams, marketing team, our internal media specialists, and our external media agency to propose the optimal media mix for generating revenue and profit to the group. Our work is based on data and part of the role will be extending our use of data and exploiting the data we have already got. You will be part of our Marketing & Media department with almost 20 colleagues – with the rest of our E-commerce business unit being our closest allies.
- Daily sparring with our in-house media team including 1:1’s and project progress
- Daily responsibility for our performance on all media channels
- Ongoing analysis and optimization of our media investment to generate revenue and profit
- Part of the team that initially creates our media budgets for all three countries with split between ATL vs. BTL and between channels
- Secure best possible performance with our external media agency
- Being part of our marketing development projects e.g. optimizing our CLV and Cookieless future
- You are passionate about data and media
- Deep insights into performance media but also knowledge within ATL
- Strong commercial mindset with the ability to see the complete picture and decompose it into specific insights
- Excellent verbal and written English enabling you to communicate across business units and seniority levels
- E-commerce experience is a big plus
- Experience or desire to act as daily sparring manager
You will join an amazing workplace, including:
- A dynamic and international environment with room for you to be you
- Endless opportunities and professional development for you to make an impact
- A flat organization with a high degree of independence and short decision paths
- Attractive settings for the job: flexible work hours, health care, lunch scheme, gym, and an active staff association
Process and how to apply
We expect you to start as soon as possible. We will screen and interview on an ongoing basis, so send your cover letter and portfolio today. Please contact Asger Munkholm, Head of Marketing & Media, by mail: email@example.com if you have further questions about the role. Note, that applications are only accepted via the “Apply Now” button and is accepted in Danish or English. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
About our Group
Growth is our game. Passionate people with ambitious drive to build a successful business. Through several online shops, franchise chains and wholesalers we sell and ship appliances. It all started as an idea in the backroom of a Danish kitchen store with a fresh approach to the market and a digital mindset. Grounded in innovation and honesty, delivering frictionless customer experience. This is still what makes us tick. Today, we are the leading supplier in Scandinavia in our field. Our customers know us as Skousen, tretti and whiteaway. Although we are constantly developing our skills, our work is never done. At WhiteAway Group you will find an open-minded and energetic tribe of 280 passionate colleagues that invites you in on the journey. Challenging status quo.