Do you want to:
- Be a part of an inspiring, innovative, and people-centric company culture that repeatedly has been named as a great place to work across the globe?
- Work in a bold and very untraditional company and be a part of an international team?
- Have responsibility and influence from day one?
- Strive for a continuous learning curve while staying up-to-date regarding the latest trends?
If you can say YES to the above then you might be our new Paid Social Media Specialist.
IIH Nordic is an exciting and untraditional workplace, where the atmosphere is inspiring and the learning curve steep. We believe in the joy of life and meaningful work, where two working days are rarely the same, and where the employees’ personal development plays a central role. You will work closely with some of the industry’s smartest minds in an exciting, innovative, and informal environment.
The Digital Marketing team works with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, and SoMe advertising. At IIH Nordic we are frontrunners and trendsetters and we have historically been first-movers within digital development, consulting, and data-driven marketing. And we do this with the help of the newest technologies and continued development.
In the role of Paid Social Media Specialist, you will be joining a highly ambitious and experienced team. Your job will include responsibilities for social media advertising for our clients and the development of our social media department.
- Have responsibility for and work closely with clients
- Manage and advise clients including both small and large companies
- Be our social media expert: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, TikTok
- Set up, manage, and optimize campaigns on social media platforms
- Campaign optimization includes strategically and tactically increasing growth, performance, and value for our clients
- Analyze performance and behavior to increase conversion or performance objectives
- Strive to learn and evolve within the latest technologies, tactics, and platforms
- Proactively share strategies, findings, and key insights internally and externally
- Develop a “Way of Working” concerning social media advertising
- Structured and takes pride in delivering high-quality work
- Understand the value of building relationships and wants to be part of a strong team
Who are you? – Preferred qualifications:
- You have 2-4 years of experience with online marketing, specifically with advertising, optimization, and set up of campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Experience with managing clients and advising them the best way possible. It’s important that you can familiarize yourself with your client’s business, and that you are curious and proactive
- You are service-minded, outgoing, and understand the value of a trust-building relationship with the clients
- You approach tasks efficiently and responsibly
- Passion for digital marketing, marketing technologies, learning, and analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both native Danish and English
What we offer:
Your personal development will be given high priority, and you will be part of an inspiring, innovative, and people-centric company culture with social events and great teamwork. We offer delicious lunch, coffee, and afternoon snacks. You will be offered a competitive salary within a flexible work organization and will be part of our 4-day workweek. You will be working at our head office at Islands Brygge together with 40 IIH Nordic colleagues.
Who is IIH Nordic? Winner of Great place to Work 3 times and 4-day workweek
IIH Nordic is an award-winning digital agency filled with data-driven consultants who create measurable results. We help companies realize their full digital potential, working within a broad spectrum of digital strategy, digital analytics, cloud, and machine learning to online marketing: SEO, SEM, CRO, and content. We work with a wide range of skilled and digitally ambitious clients. We are an innovative company that continuously evolves and challenges the way of doing things so that we can become the best possible workplace. We also believe in meaningful and value-creating work where happy employees are the key to our success. Among other things, this has led to a 4-day work week, which we have achieved through better and more efficient ways of working. In addition, we have been named Denmark’s Best Workplace by Great Place to Work 3 times.
Do you want to be part of IIH Nordic?
Please send us your CV and a cover letter. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as applicants will be called in for interviews on an ongoing basis. The deadline for applications is January 27th, 2022.