Ansøgningsfrist: 8. oktober 2021
Are you a big fan of data and analytics; and looking for an interesting analyst position in a media Agency? One of the biggest media agencies in Denmark, Omnicom Media Group, is looking for an analyst in the Nordic Accountability unit; a unit monitoring buying performance across agencies within Omnicom Media Group in the Nordic region.
Our goal is to develop and create a best practice within tracking media buying; develop smart ways of handling and controlling data and ensure a continuous follow up on the buying performance.
We are looking for a committed person with a flair for and interest in data and analytics, taking great pride in delivering high quality and who enjoys managing several tasks and projects simultaneously.
As an analyst in the Nordic Accountability team you will be working across the three media agencies OMD, PHD and Hearts & Science. Your role will be to ensure that we deliver on the buying performance of our clients, and you will have a broad interface with media buyers across agencies and across the Nordic markets.
Together with the rest of the team you will be monitoring and reporting data both internally to key stakeholders in Omnicom Media Group and externally to media auditors. You will be an advisor specialized with cost performance tracking. You will act both as a project coordinator as well as an analyst; hence it is key, that you have an analytical mind-set, strong communication skills as well as a structured way of working.
It is an advantage if you speak either Danish, Swedish or Norwegian. There will be very few yearly travelling days.
The type of candidate we are looking for
We will look for someone with a profile matching the following criteria
- Have finalized a relevant master’s degree with a focus on either data, analytics, economics, math’s and/or marketing
- Have great numeracy skills and an analytical approach to problem solving
- Can work independently and is well organized
- Have experience with MS Excel
- Experience with coding, databases and/or data visualization tools will be considered an advantage, but is not a requirement
- Either a newly graduate or with a few years of work experience
- If you feel that you match the profile description, send us an application. We will have interviews ongoing, hence if the right candidate has been found, we will close the job application.
About Omnicom Media Group
You will be a part of a dynamic and successful company in an industry, which is in riveting development. Omnicom Media Group is part of a rapidly growing international network, advising companies about their digital marketing strategies, advertising, media, market analysis and impact measurement.