Ansøgningsfrist: Snarest muligt
We are looking for an experienced programmatic specialist to bring our programmatic setup to the next level. Do you know your way around GMP – and do you want to be responsible for campaigns in 28 countries, then now is your chance.
JYSK is constantly growing and so is our E-business department. We have an increasing strategic focus on online activities in the organization, and recently this focus resulted in us taking ownership of GMP. We have the data, we have the platforms, and we have partnerships with some of the most experienced people in the industry. Now we need you to take part, and lead that journey together with us.
As a programmatic specialist, you will be working with our always-on activities that we recently decided to take in-house – with everything from strategy to execution. You will be the one defining KPIs, positioning JYSK for success in a cookie-less future, communicating results internally/externally and of course executing on your great ideas. Our always-on activities are only a part of our programmatic activities. We have a large spending on bursts where our agency are currently handling the execution and our own Programmatic & Social Specialist are leading that development. We need you to own our always-on activities, collaborate with both the agency and our other Programmatic & Social specialist on our other activities and ultimately make sure that we have the best setup to support our 3000 stores and online shops.
You bring dedication and you…
- Have a minimum of 1 year of experience working with Programmatic (preferably CM/DV360)
- Have an analytical way thinking and the ability to measure the impact and effectiveness of campaigns
- Have effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Are a quick learner – able to grasp new technology and product changes
- Are able to work independently and have high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a rapidly changing international environment
You meet possibilities and we offer you…
- The chance to set the programmatic-direction for an international leading retailer with an annual turnover of over 3 billion euros and around 24.000 employees
- The chance to work with some of the most experienced people in the industry, in order for you to develop greatly.
- A great working environment with a focus on a healthy work-life balance.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Team Leader Digital Media Planning & Insights, Andreas Kristensen at +45 2859 6704.
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “I’m interested”. We handle applications as we receive them and close the recruitment when we have found the right candidate.