Would you like the opportunity to grow your content marketing skills as part of a talented international marketing team? Are you interested in making complex problems approachable? Then let’s talk! Siteimprove is looking for a Senior Content Writer to join our energetic, fast-paced, and friendly global marketing team in Copenhagen.
As a Senior Content Writer at Siteimprove, your primary role is to write and edit marketing content across different formats such as blog posts, whitepapers, webinars, case studies, emails, landing pages, newsletters, and more. You’ll be part of global marketing and work closely with global field markets and stakeholders across the business.
We’re looking for a native English speaker-level (non-negotiable) with experience in content writing for B2B SaaS. You should:
- Have a passion for translating complicated or technical concepts into easy to understand content.
- Be comfortable creating content at scale for large campaigns, as well as micro content for smaller initiatives.
- Know how to create scalable strategies for campaigns to support lead generation, product positioning, and customer engagement.
- Excel at stakeholder management, juggling high-priority projects, and vocalizing your input/feedback
In this role, you will need to balance creating content in different formats for different audiences. It’s critical that you can self-learn to understand our products, the market, and our areas of expertise so you can write understandable, approachable content. Success in this role requires strong attention to detail, expert communication, and collaboration skills. You should have a knack for in-depth research that can feed into the development of thought leadership content.
The right candidate will approach B2B marketing with a relatable, creative, and human outlook to develop a strong position in the SaaS software landscape. Additionally, stakeholder management is a key component of this role. This includes working with members of the Executive Management Team, various directors, product experts, country managers, etc. It’s important that you’re comfortable presenting, gathering feedback, and explaining key initiatives to these groups.
What the role is about
- Write short, concise, and compelling copy for our website, emails, and landing pages
- Write well-researched, in-depth, approachable content for our whitepapers, guides, and blog posts
- Own the research, interviewing, writing, editing, and testing of your creative work
- Track and measure the performance of your content and optimize across channels based on results
- Take part in managing the editorial calendar
- Stay up to date with what’s happening in our market and understand our customers’ challenges in order to create content that resonates
- Edit content produced by other teammates prior to publishing
- Collaborate with teammates on marketing campaigns incl. product marketing campaigns, newsletters, social media campaigns, webinars, customer marketing, etc.
- Experiment with content channels and strategies to drive growth
- Ensure that content conforms to SEO best practices
- Support the Digital and Demand Generation team with lead generation activities, including email nurture flows, PPC campaigns, and paid social media
- Work with various stakeholders in the business, including drafting announcements in collaboration with key decision makers, gathering feedback, and explaining strategic initiatives
What we require of you
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related field, or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B setting
- Impeccable writing and editing skills that meets our editorial guidelines
- A strong background writing about technical topics (e.g. software, hardware, etc.)
- An acute understanding of audience, knowing what readers want and how to reach them with your writing
- A track record of writing engaging and informational articles for digital platforms – you know how to make complex topics simple.
- A strong commitment to comprehensiveness and accuracy
- Proven history of being a self-starter
Within Group Marketing you’ll be part of the Portfolio Marketing Team, which covers content, customer marketing, and, of course, product marketing. We’re based in Siteimprove’s beautiful headquarter in the center of Copenhagen, which is regularly referred to as “the palace”.
What we hope you’ll love about Siteimprove
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. We’re consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our celebrity head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day. There’s always cake on Fridays and on special occasions and celebrations (which, luckily, is quite often). Naturally, we offer free coffee, free sodas and free fruit ad libitum, plus there’s opportunity to buy food to take home at extremely reasonable prices.
- Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees.
- Own Friday Bar & Beer Brewery! We brew our own beer, and on the top floor, we have our very own Friday Bar with quality beverages(also the stuff that we brew…). In the summer, we may take the party to our cozy courtyard for barbecuing in the sun.
- Coding Club, Events, and Workshops. The Coding Club meets weekly (pizza and beverages on the house), and we regularly throw in-house events and workshops.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally.
What You May Already Know About Siteimprove
Siteimprove is a Danish-founded multinational company with 600 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in Copenhagen, we have offices in 12 other locations worldwide and our more than 7,000 customers are spread across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
How You Apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions regarding the job, feel free to contact HR Partner Jacob Bjerrehuus at firstname.lastname@example.org.