Ansøgningsfrist: Snarest muligt
Welcome to the world of ComplyCloud, one of Europe’s leading GDPR compliance tools. We invite you to apply for the position as Senior Copywriter and join us on our extremely exciting journey towards capturing the European compliance market.
Our vision is clear: We have built a SaaS-solution, based on +40 million algorithms (and still counting), with the purpose of simplifying GDPR compliance to protect personal data. We are Spartans on a mission to democratize data by providing companies and organizations across Europe with equal opportunities to become and remain compliant with the GDPR.
Join our GDPR universe
As a Senior Copywriter, you will be the star of the narrative that our communication and thought leadership content is based upon. You will be responsible for bringing user-centric storytelling to life and ensure that Tech, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success are using the same lingo in all touchpoints of the customer journey. You will be writing up a lot of copy yourself – to feature across different platforms – and you will be the critical editor of content coming from our talented legal profiles.
We are well reputed for producing high quality content that educates and inspires our target audience, as well as experts, authorities and even competitors. Our legal team is second to none when it comes to providing input for professional GDPR whitepapers, e-books etc., our spokesperson is a politely aggressive cornucopia of attitude and opinion on GDPR (and other related topics), and our Marketing team is brilliant when it comes to pushing out golden content and gaining massive attention around it.
These are the important deliverables you would successfully deliver as a Senior Copywriter:
- Define and implement our 2022 communications platform to ensure consistent communication across departments, channels and customer journey.
- Support our Head of Marketing with articles, advertorials, and other relevant campaign material.
- Edit the monthly newsletters for existing and future customers.
- Optimize texts and flows on our corporate website in collaboration with our digital marketing specialist.
- Write SEO-optimized and link-building blogs and articles.
- Write features and commentaries.
- Optimize corporate collateral, including our Sales Empowerment presentation tool and service catalogue.
- Produce customer cases as either articles or video scripts.
- Coordinate our increasing number of PR initiatives with external PR profile.
- Post relevant news on our internal communications channel.
- Build prospect material for advisors.
To perform successfully in this position, we expect you to:
- Have an educational background as a journalist or hold a degree in Communications.
- Have a solid experience in copy writing.
- Take initiative, bring your experience into play, collaborate across the organization in an open way, and always remain critical.
- Advise colleagues and management on written communication and guard your message map with a Spartan’s pride.
- Have a certain passion for IT-based and data-driven services. If you love LegalTech as much as we do, it is a definite plus.
- Embrace change of tasks and priorities in an organization that runs at a remarkable pace.
- Are curious and critical.
- Speak, read and write Danish fluently, and have strong English skills. If you can produce content in correct, convincing (native-close) English it is in indisputable advantage.
You will be part of the Marketing team, but you will have the entire organization as your copywriting and communications playground. Our Director Marketing & Communications will be your daily manager.
What working at ComplyCloud is like
It’s fun. It’s educating. It makes sense. Our organizational structure is flat, you will be given a lot of responsibility and your space of execution is large and flexible. We know you are the best at doing what you do. And we honor that.
We host Friday bars, team building sessions, townhall meetings, and joint physical exercising. We have an urge to perform and succeed, and we celebrate our achievements. We depend on each other, we seek insights into each other’s areas of work and we excel according to well-defined processes to reach our goals.
We offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and health insurance. You will be working in our brand new office in the very center of Copenhagen with a view to Marmorkirken and Dronningegården.
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please redact or otherwise cover your CPR number in any material.
Let us know why you think working at ComplyCloud would be awesome and how you see yourself contributing to the continued success of the company. If you have questions, please reach out to Gitte Gormsen at email@example.com. We would like to receive your application anytime soon, and no later than 23rd January 2022. Remember to add ‘Senior Copywriter 3.a’ when you send your application. We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
ComplyCloud is a SaaS-solution that digitizes and automates GDPR. We are turning the legal framework of GDPR upside down and translate law into algorithms. We are growing by 200 percent per year, and every quarter we add around 25% new employees to the family. We have been awarded several prizes, Tech BBQ 2021 being the latest. We recently landed a multimillion seed funding, the largest ever to be raised in the Nordics within LegalTech, which will allow us to refine our technology, expand our business internationally, and employ more talented people. We are all committed to the ComplyCloud pledge that outlines who we are, what we represent and how we evolve over time. We look forward to welcoming you.