Ansøgningsfrist : 10.02.2023
Ambitious and outgoing Senior Creative Manager for Danske Bank, Creative Execution
Do you find yourself being your best, when working in a space where strategy, planning and budgets meet creativity? Where structure and process are key, while ensuring time and space for the creative development to ultimately result in best-in-class creative solutions? Do you thrive in a role where navigating between and interfacing with many stakeholders is essential? If so, you could be the ideal candidate to join us, in our newly established role as Senior Creative Manager, Creative Execution.
Who we are
Creative Execution is an essential part of Danske Bank’s Corporate Brand & Positioning function. We deliver creative content that elevate Danske Banks stories and business initiatives to engaging creative communication. Additionally, we have the overall responsibility for maintaining, developing, and safeguarding our Corporate Visual Identity.
As our Senior Creative Manager, you will join, and help grow, an experienced, aspirational, and very informal creative team that plays a vital role in our brand-building.
We have great ambitions for the department and expect to see growth in both projects and complexity of tasks and we are looking for someone with the drive and proactive nature to help develop and fulfill our ambitions.
Your key tasks
- Scope and manage tasks and campaigns coming in from the business units and markets.
- Ensure that we receive sufficient and strategically well-founded briefs, so that our creative deliverables are aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Establish frameworks, workflows, and relations around the business, leading up to developing Creative Execution into an even stronger key player within Danske Bank.
- Define, maintain, and further develop the setup with our external suppliers.
- Take on a key role in developing and positioning Creative Execution within Danske Bank, as a department that can deliver best-in-class solutions on both concepts, campaigns, and day-to-day deliverables from the business units and markets. This will also entail developing our competencies within conceptual creativity and ensure it accommodates well with our existing and highly experienced team within brand management and CVI.
- Contribute to a fun, informal and creative oasis inside one of the Nordic region’s leading banks.
Your professional profile
- Preferably, you come from an agency background, where you’ve filled out the role as Senior Project Manager/Account Director or Creative Operations Manager or from a similar position at an in-house agency.
- You have a understanding of and experience with managing the process of taking exciting business initiatives, turning them into creative strategies and concepts and finally carrying them out into brand supporting stories.
- You understand agency culture and know how it influences and motivates both creatives and strategists.
- Navigating in a landscape with many stakeholders, knowing who to include when and why and finally choosing your battles wisely, will be essential in succeeding.
- You can communicate fluently in both English and Danish.
Other skills and experience that would be advantageous:
The role has the potential to, in time, include people management and development, so experience with or ambitions to become an inspiring and motivational leader, is viewed positively.
- You are motivated when being part of shaping your own role.
- You like to share your skills, thoughts, and ideas with your colleagues.
- You are proactive and full of initiative, but always remember your basics and the strategic foundation, before acting.
- You value the act of consistency, when this is most appropriate and only chase the next big idea, when it makes sense.
- You are conscious of your responsibility and take pride in following through on your projects.
- You are not afraid of challenging traditional ways of working and breaking habitual norms.
- You are motivated by the opportunity to work within Danske Bank’s field of business, making financial services interesting and relevant through creativity and human insights.
If you are interested, we are excited to hear from you. Please feel free to contact Head of Creative Execution, Claus Mortensen at email@example.com or by phone on +45 25 55 62 25 if you have any questions.
At Danske Bank, we team up, we are open to seeking potential and making transparency and inclusion a priority, and we aim high for even better results. In our organisation, success comes as a result of collaboration and team effort. We are seeking new colleagues who always seek to develop both themselves and our organisation. A career at Danske Bank is an opportunity to develop, grow and contribute to a culture of high aspirations. Working at Danske Bank offers a career with flexibility, inclusivity and an attractive working environment.
Because we are processing applications on a continuous basis, we encourage you to submit your application to us as soon as possible, no later than February 10, 2023.