Ansøgningsfrist : 04.06.2022
Senior Paid Social Specialist
We now offer a chance to take your career, within the field of Paid Social, to the next level – working with one of the world’s leading brands in the gaming and e-sports industry. This while joining one of the fastest growing agencies in the world, full of ambitious people, ready to share the ride with you. Please come join us!
What will you be doing?
You are part of a fast-growing Programmatic & Paid Social Team, which currently consists of 10 talented specialists within digital advertising and ad-tech.
You work on one of our largest clients who we support across nearly all digital channels. You work with a numbers-first approach and you make educated decisions based on data.
You devise and execute paid social strategies and tactics for new product launches, exciting brand campaigns, and on-going e-commerce initiatives. You are also instrumental in all of our post-campaign activity – reporting, optimizing and making sure we stay ahead of the game and deliver the highest quality of work.
You will get the opportunity to work across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snap or whichever social channel is the next big impact driver for our campaigns and the client, as well as being the overall responsible for optimizing our performance and investment between all of the social channels to ensure we drive the highest impact possible.
A bit more about you:
- 2-3 years of experience working with paid media and performance marketing.
- Hands-on experience executing data driven paid campaigns on Facebook and Instagram. Other paid social channels are a plus.
- A high affinity towards working with numbers and data-driven decision making.
- Strong analytical- and data-processing skills. Experience working with dashboards is a plus.
- Understanding the need for details and thriving in delivering top tier quality of work, is second nature to you – maybe you even describe yourself as somewhat of a perfectionist.
What we offer:
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with fast-growing teams
- Working on a major international client, across markets.
- Work from home? Come in at the office? You decide 🙂 n
- An open, dynamic and informal company culture
- Possibility to do what you do best and to develop your skills and career even further with extensive internal knowledge sharing and upskilling
- A healthy, varied, and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun social events such as Friday bars, company parties, etc.
- A workplace in our new awesome office at Christianshavn.
Who are we?
We are a global digital agency, pioneering tech and marketing to help brands stay ahead. Working with the likes of Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Our team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents creates integrated, end-to-end digital experiences on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 we have been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com/en-dk/.