Are you an experienced marketing project manager with both operational and consultancy skills? And would you like to make use of those skills in a modern advertising agency set-up?
ZUPA ZITE is looking for a new team member, who can function as our client’s trusted advisor and hands-on senior project manager within global marketing, branding and communication, primarily through digital touch points.
You will be entering a newly created position as part of our world-wide Key Account Team structure.
- will function as our client’s main point of contact in day-to-day marketing planning, development, execution and analysis.
- have minimum 3 years of project management experience from an advertising agency.
- have a strong interest and expertise in marketing, branding and communication through digital touchpoints.
- will thrive in working with a global team of on-site agency creatives, heading and driving the development of creative marketing campaigns from first idea to execution.
- have an eye for tactics and conversion, and a commercial mindset with focus on driving sales through data-based marketing activities.
- have experience with both B2B and B2C customer journeys, marketing and communication. Experience with digital touchpoints across the globe would be a plus.
What do we offer?
You can look forward to being part of an on-site team with strong competencies, great ambitions and lots of creative energy. We are an independent agency that ‘lives’ with our client, Grundfos, so we can be as close as possible to the business, decisions and data.
Your closest colleagues are in Bjerringbro, where we are currently 15. In addition, you get a further 9 colleagues in Ho Chi Minh City. And then, as part of ZUPA ZITE, you get an agency family of almost 300 behind you – and access to their considerable skills and knowledge.
The position is permanent and full-time from our offices in Bjerringbro. Occasional home office placement and/or working from our agency in Aarhus C is also possible.
We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible, as we have many exciting projects in progress.
Interested? Please send a very brief application and your CV using the link below as soon as possible and no later than April 19th 2021. We look forward to hearing from you.
About ZUPA ZITE
ZUPA ZITE sets up and operates on-site agencies with customers as a modern and effective alternative to the traditional in-house marketing model. We are closely linked to the advertising agency ZUPA, which has a client list including JYSK, Novo Nordisk, OK, Silvan and Grundfos, and we share exactly the same creative agency spirit. In addition, we are part of one of Denmark’s largest agency families, SPRING Family, with branches in Aarhus, Copenhagen, Odense, Manchester, Hamburg and Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. In total, we are more than 300 employees.
Grundfos develop water solutions for the world. Pumps are their business. They are a pump company connecting with millions and millions of people every day, and they set the standard in terms of innovation, efficiency, reliability and sustainability.
Since 1945, when they started their business in Denmark, Grundfos have grown and are now represented by more than 80 companies in more than 55 countries and in addition, their products are sold in a larger number of countries by local distributors.