Ansøgningsfrist : 28.03.2023
We’re super-busy, and we need more good people to join our team. This time we are looking for a senior project manager with healthcare communication experience from a creative agency or a life science company.
Our clients are global life science companies who value service. While they can be big and bureaucratic, we try to be small, swift and flexible and for that, we need the best project managers out there.
So, if you’re a project manager who isn’t afraid to lead the way for colleagues and clients, but also has a passion for details, then we hope to hear from you soon!
You will be responsible for your own client portfolio and you will be managing marketing and communication projects of all sizes for international clients. These projects could be HCP or patient campaigns, video production, web development and much more. Your project manager colleagues will help you get the job done in collaboration with a wide range of partners, including strategic consultants, art directors, copywriters, programmers and many other specialists.
Your tasks will include:
- Scoping projects together with clients and colleagues
- Building and maintaining client relations
- Preparing budgets and ensuring that they are met
- Planning projects and managing deadlines
- Meeting every client with a smile and positive attitude
You will be part of a small and informal team. We’re always looking for new ways to work smarter or better, and we hope you share that passion.
Your working hours will be flexible according to your needs. We like to touch base in real life a couple of times a week at our office in Copenhagen; but other than that, you can work from wherever you prefer.
We are looking for an outgoing person with the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of project management experience from a creative agency where you have worked with pharma or medtech clients. (If your project management experience is from a pharma/medtech company, we would also like to hear from you.)
- You are familiar with the tasks mentioned above
- You may not be a technical specialist, but you aren’t afraid to talk to one
- Fluent in written and spoken English and at least one Scandinavian language
Your salary will reflect your qualifications.
We’d like to fill the position as soon as possible.
For further information, please visit gesundheitcph.com or get in touch with Anne Helt at email@example.com or +45 2944 4887.
GESUNDHEIT is a marketing agency focusing solely on the healthcare sector. We believe that healthcare marketing starts with patients, physicians and field managers – not technology or restrictive platforms. Our clients choose us for our superior service, extensive healthcare understanding and no-nonsense approach.