Ansøgningsfrist: Snarest muligt
EPOS, a company delivering high-end audio solutions for enterprises and gaming is looking for an experienced social media and community manager to join our digital marketing team in building the brand-led efforts for EPOS in gaming across the digital landscape.
EPOS is premium audio for the ultimate gaming experience. As a social media and community manager, you will own this message by building the roadmap for our gaming social channels and execute it with our inhouse creative team as well as external agencies. You will drive all social media efforts to achieve our business objectives and bring forward-thinking ideas to build a strong social media presence that can foster a brand-centric community for EPOS in gaming.
As our Social media and Community Manager will be the go-to person for everything social in gaming and will oversee executing the planned social media strategy for the EPOS brand, within the defined EPOS CVI and tone of voice for gaming.
You will work with social media on a global scale, which we lead in-house, and through our agencies in China and Japan to ensure local adaption of our global social media strategy and content plan.
Your key focus will be to build a community across the social platforms, centered around EPOS in gaming, extending the reach and building up engagement for the EPOS brand.
Your primary tasks will be:
• Ongoing evaluation and optimization of social media & community strategy
• Setting objectives and KPIs for our social media and community efforts
• Ownership of our editorial calendar incl. coordinating with relevant stakeholders
• Writing flawless, engaging, and informative US post copy across the social channels
• Planning and scheduling through our post-management tool (Falcon)
• Planning our boosted content efforts on the social media platforms, assigning budgets, and set up with target-group and relevant content tagging
• Delivering performance reports for the social channels, incl. organic and boosted posts
• Coordinate local market content including the day-to-day management of our agencies in China and Japan
• Content production and management from ideation to production and execution
• Managing the day-to-day consumer dialogue across channels
The ideal candidate holds the following qualifications:
• A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience of working with social media in B2C (agency, category and global experiences are all a plus)
• Proven experience with building brand-centric and engaging communities across the social media landscape
• Experience within gaming or tech/lifestyle brands is preferred, B2C experience is needed
• Having an interest for the world of gaming will be a huge advantage
• Strong communication skills, fluent US English written and spoken
• Strong people and project management skills, with proven experience with handling multiple deadlines
• Experience with working in Falcon, or other post-management tools, is a plus
• Strong drive and ability to take initiative within your area of expertise
Joining us you will be working in a globally growing company with rich opportunities for professional and personal development. At EPOS achieving premium quality is a main target, and you will be part of a dynamic environment characterized by a strong will to win.
Application & Contact
As we will be reviewing applications on a continuous basis please submit your application as soon as possible. Please remember to attach your motivated application and a current CV in English only.
If you have any questions regarding the job please contact Global Digital Marketing Manager, Lerke Christoffersen on +45 3135 1086.
EPOS is an audio and video solution company developing and selling devices for business professionals and the gaming community.
Based on leading and advanced technologies, the Danish founded company delivers high-end audio and video solutions with design, technology and performance as paramount parameters.
The establishment of EPOS is based on the decision to let the business segments of the joint venture – known as Sennheiser Communications – between Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG and Demant A/S evolve in different set-ups.
Alongside the introduction of a new own-branded portfolio, EPOS continues to design, manufacture and sell the current Sennheiser Communications portfolio co-branded as EPOS I SENNHEISER.
EPOS is part of the Demant Group – a world-leading audio and hearing technology group. As such, it builds on more than 115 years of experience of working with innovation and sound.
With headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, EPOS operates in a global market with offices and partners in more than 30 countries. Find more information at www.eposaudio.com