Do you want to join our digital marketing team in building the brand-led efforts for EPOS in gaming across the digital landscape? Then you might be the experienced social media coordinator we are looking for.
EPOS is premium audio for the ultimate gaming experience. As a social media coordinator, you will deliver this message by building the roadmap for our gaming social channels and execute it with our inhouse creative team as well as external agencies. You will drive all social media efforts to achieve our business objectives and bring forward-thinking ideas to build a strong social media presence for EPOS in gaming.
As a coordinator you will own our social media post plan, community engagement and consumer dialogue. You will deliver a structured way of planning the content production with the objective of building long-term planning, while enabling adaption to current events.
You will be the go-to person for everything social in gaming and will be in charge of executing the planned social media strategy for the EPOS brand, within the defined EPOS tone of voice for gaming.
You will work with social media on a global scale, which we lead in-house, and you will work with our agencies in China and Japan to ensure local adaption of our global social media strategy and content plan.
Your primary tasks will be:
• Ownership of our editorial calendar incl. coordinating with relevant stakeholders
• Writing flawless, engaging and informative US post copy across the social channels
• Planning and scheduling through our post-management tool (Falcon)
• Planning our boosted content efforts on the social media platforms, assigning budgets and set up with target-group and relevant content tagging
• Delivering performance reports for organic and boosted posts
- Coordinate local market content including the day-to-day management of our agencies in China and Japan
• Content production and management from ideation to production and execution
• Day-to-day consumer dialogue management across channels
You have proven experience working with social media in B2C and a strong understanding of the social media landscape. Agency, category, and global experiences are all a plus.
We are looking for the following qualifications:
• B2C experience is a requirement
• Strong communication skills, fluent US English written and spoken
• Strong people and project management skills – proven experience with handling multiple deadlines
• Experience with working with Falcon, or other post-management tools
• Having an interest for the world of gaming is an advantage
Joining us you will be working in a globally growing company with rich opportunities for professional and personal development. At EPOS achieving premium quality is a main target, and you will be part of a dynamic environment characterized by a strong will to win.
Application & Contact
As we will be reviewing applications on a continuous basis please submit your application as soon as possible
Please remember to attach your motivated application and a current CV in English only.
If you have any questions regarding the job please contact job please contact Global Digital Marketing Manager, Lerke Christoffersen on +45 3135 1086.
EPOS is an audio and video solution company developing and selling devices for business professionals and the gaming community.
Based on leading and advanced technologies, the Danish founded company delivers high-end audio and video solutions with design, technology and performance as paramount parameters.
The establishment of EPOS is based on the decision to let the business segments of the joint venture – known as Sennheiser Communications – between Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG and Demant A/S evolve in different set-ups.
Alongside the introduction of a new own-branded portfolio, EPOS continues to design, manufacture and sell the current Sennheiser Communications portfolio co-branded as EPOS I SENNHEISER.
EPOS is part of the Demant Group – a world-leading audio and hearing technology group. As such, it builds on more than 115 years of experience of working with innovation and sound.
With headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, EPOS operates in a global market with offices and partners in more than 30 countries. Find more information at www.eposaudio.com